GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by josein06gli

1. josein06gli

Ko4, big turbo, Injectors, parts for sale.

Parts for sale Ihi ko3 40k miles 150 Dv kit from atp 50 Forge dv for bt kit 100 This is what's left. Prices don't include shipping. No trades. Onto the pics. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. josein06gli

Help

I got these malfunctions. No cel and at idle this happens goes from 14.62 to 10.50. Engine one went away after swapping and coding different can bus. Idle still dropped crazy low. Ecu was recently flashed to new file. It keeps saying ecm so I swapped ecm relay and checked all the fuses and I'm...
  3. josein06gli

Rear big brake kit

Brembo 17z 4 piston rear calipers and ferarri aux parking e-brake calipers and custom brackets. Comes with rotors, pads, ss lines, the hub rings, bolts and everything else needed for install. Have had the kit about 10k miles. Price is 900+ shipping obo. I also have a spare g2 caliper paint kit...
  4. josein06gli

Integrated Engineering hpfp

Like it says IE Hpfp. Not a rebuild or internals on used pump. It's a complete new pump with sensor relocation bracket for use with hpa or integrated engineering intake manifolds. Asking $800 shipped including sensor. Thanks for looking. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. josein06gli

Tt-s brake master cylinder

Anyone running the Tt-s brake master cylinder? Wondering if it's a direct fit or not. I know someone on the mk6 pages was but not sure if those differ in size to ours. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  6. josein06gli

Feeler please read.

Prices are pretty firm So I'm thinking... $200 bsh tru seal intake has brand new air filter, still red/pink $150 atp downpipe front half $350 s3 injectors 15k miles ish $200 Unitronic Dv relocation with rev D DV $600 Fsi dsg ecu with ko4 Unitronic file $175 Spullen turbo muffler delete and...
  7. josein06gli

Unitronic ko4 and s3 injectors on their fsi

Who is on a Unitronic ko4 with s3 injectors on their fsi? I need to know which fuel rail valve you are using. Fuel rail valve or prv whatever you want to call it. Message me or post up please. Thanks in advance. ? Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  8. josein06gli

Forge dv for 2.0t fsi and passenger side headlight for mkv gti/gli

Like says. I got a dv for a 2.0t.* Has fresh orings and new solenoid. $110 shipped for the dv and $100 picked up for the light. Light needs new tabs. The tabs can be bought on ecstuning for like $33 so you get a complete headlight for under $135 that's oem not some cheap eBay or chinese shit...
  9. josein06gli

Fs: Brembo 4 piston Rear BBK

Like it says I'm selling my 4 piston Brembo rear BBK setup. Included is everything you need to run the setup minus the parking brake assemblies that I didn't find. You can still use the kit workout the parking brake. Included are all the brackets, hardware, brembo 4 piston calipers, brembo pads...
  10. josein06gli

Fs: Brembo 4 piston Rear BBK

Like it says I'm selling my 4 piston Brembo rear BBK setup. Included is everything you need to run the setup minus the parking brake assemblies that I didn't find. You can still use the kit workout the parking brake. Included are all the brackets, hardware, brembo 4 piston calipers, brembo pads...
  11. josein06gli

FS: 4 piston Brembo Rear BBK

12. josein06gli

Mkv gti spindle/hub issue

What's up guys, we were installing new ball joints on my buddies mkv gti and the right side aka passenger side went in perfect and the left side was a no go. Tried everything. Then I realized that from where the old ball joint was there seems to be a groove in a round shape on the spindle. Can...
  13. josein06gli

Wtb: neuspeed pulley kit for 2.0t fsi and other bits

Like it says looking for a neuspeed pulley kit for 2.0t fsi and im also looking for water methanol injection pump and nozzle holder and solenoid. any brand is Ok. Message me with prices. Thanks in advance. R/Jose
  14. josein06gli

To the guys running 17z BBK

What rotors are you guys using? I want some 2 peice ones and the only company I've seen that makes them is racing brake. I'm wondering is the ecs tuning stage 3 BBK that uses a 330 mm rotor would fit. The ecstuning kit uses a 4 piston setup and the 17z is a 6 piston but uses same size rotor it...
  15. josein06gli

Which o2 sensor?

Hey guys I had my rear o2 sensor take a crap on me. Which one would you go with? Please keep in mind this is purely to get the cel off my dash. I don't even have a cat. Yeah I know you can get it turned off and it is but as far I know the sensor still has to work in order for the cel to stay...