GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by johnnyg238

1. johnnyg238

Alden shoes

Just curious if anyone on here has nice shoes like Alden or Allen Edmond? If you have pics that would be a bonus. I went to the Alden store here in DC and found an awesome pair of shoes but find it hard to drop 450 bucks on dress shoes...opinions?
  2. johnnyg238

So if I get a mkVI GTI...

Do I have to leave golfmkv.com? This site is soooo much better than golfmkVI.com....What is everyone's thoughts?
  3. johnnyg238

DC People

Just looking out the window...crazy snow fall!!! Some areas up to 43 inches so far!!! Anyone out there having fun in the snow?
  4. johnnyg238

Anyone get the DROID from Verizon?

If so post up your thoughts on the device now that you have it in hand and have played with it for awhile.
  5. johnnyg238

GE appliance care SUCKS!!!

My wife took off a half day of work to stay home and wait for the appliance repair man to show up...he had her phone number and address. Well, apparently he comes to our condo building, tries the door and it is locked (no shit sherlock), and doesn't buzz the front desk. Then HE NEVER CALLS OUR...
  6. johnnyg238

iPhone vs Blackberry

Go! My two cents is that I recently had to part ways with my iPhone (ZERO reception in my new place) and had to pick up a blackberry tour. At first I was pretty down about giving up my iPhone but the more I use my Tour the more I like it. Just curious what you guys think!
  7. johnnyg238

Anyone a AT&T customer service rep or manager?

Begin Rant: I just moved from Memphis to Washington DC and I don't get any reliable reception in my new condo. My phone works great from EVERYWHERE else BUT my home! I have been dealing with this for around 2 months now and have called customer service a couple times now. They keep saying...
  8. johnnyg238

2008 Autobahn package, 15,XXX miles, manual trans, 18" huffs, super clean!!!

This car has been pampered! It is in amazing condition. Sadly, we are moving to a large city, which is why I have to sell it. It has approximately 15,400 miles, averaging 26 miles/gallon (city and highway). It comes with all the standard features, including an autobahn package (leather seat...
  9. johnnyg238

Parrot Kit with steering wheel harness...Use your Phone Button!!!

Im selling a Parrot Bluetooth kit for the GTI, the one that lets you use the phone button on the steering wheel. It is the Parrot QCVWS2 from Quick Connect Products. It is in perfect condition. I am moving to DC and have to get rid of one car. Unfortunately due to wife not being able to drive...
  10. johnnyg238

vs 07 honda accord V6 coupe auto

what do you think??? stock versus stage 1 versus stage 2? Any chance for the GTI to win?
  11. johnnyg238

question about stage 2 revo software

If you upgrade to DP with revo stage 2 software and then switch software to stock to go to dealer will it trip the check engine light like it does if someone gets the DP with the Stock ECU? This would be the only hold up to getting stage 2.
  12. johnnyg238

Shout out to Mike at Forge

I bought a forge SS kit but the instructions got a little wet along the way here and they are difficult to read. Do you have the instructions in a pdf format? Thanks in advance.
  13. johnnyg238

Rant about VW

This is just a small rant about how I feel about VW and their stupid ideas of VAG COMing....:mad0259: WHY on earth would a company cripple certain options out the door from the factory? My case in point : Windows up and down with remote...This is a very cool feature that is also very...
  14. johnnyg238

side mirror turn signals

Does anyone know why we have the side mirror turnsignals that are like 6 inches long but we only have one or two LEDS in the housing? It doesn't all light up at night like the mirrors on a mercedes benz. I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this. Initially I thought it was a cold...
  15. johnnyg238

Halo 3 campaign on legendary

Just looking for people to play legendary on co op. I haven't been able to find anyone yet. Thinking about playing in an hour or two. Gamer tag is johnnyg238