GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
john@FTC5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey if you are still doing the colour matched side markers, I'd like a set of CSG side markers for my GTI. Please let me know how to place the order. Thanks!
    Hello. I was wondering if you still did the color matched side markers. I've got a 2011 Candy White GTI. If so how much? Thanks for your help
    Hi, I was wondering if you still have the color match side markers available? I am looking for Tornado Red 2010 GTI

Thank you,
    Hey i was wondering how much your color matched side markers are for a mk6 gti and how would i get some? thanks
    Hello I want to get color matched side markers for my golf r in rising blue let me know if you still do these and how much?
    C
    Hey, I'm looking to get color matched shadow blue side markers for my 2012 gti. Please pm me details. Thanks.
    John, I have a 2013 Tornado Red GTI and would like painted sidemarkers. Can you let me know how much, how to send money, and how long to ship? Thanks, Rob
    F
    Hey, I'm looking to get color matched candy white side markers for my 2013 gti. Please pm me details
    hey john i have a 2013 candy white R and would like to get the side markers color matched ASAP and would like to get the details from you (price/time/guarantee/level of craftsmanship) thanks in advance hope to hear from you soon.
    Please let me know how much $$ it would be to get my rear emblem painted. I was thinking about a glossy black "VW" emblem with a tornado red background. Also the front reflectors painted tornado red. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…