GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JoeIdk

1. J

FS: Set of four VW Goal wheels

Set of four 17' VW Goal wheels. Tires are worn, but wheels in good condition. $300, pickup in NYC/ Westcheste
  2. J

WTB GTI side skirts

Looking for MK5 GTI rocker panel side skirts. Willing to drive over, within reason, to pick up.
  3. J

Blown 200A strip fuse

Recently noticed my 200A strip fuse (SA1) had blown, and the surrounding plastic has melted in my MKV rabbit. I have read that the issue may be due to failing alternator but have had no issues starting the car? Any idea as to what could have caused the issue, and how to go about diagnosing?
  4. J

Creaking Clutch Pedal

Recently began noticing creaking noise with some friction in the pedal when clutch is depressed or released. Sounds exactly like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lffzj1hDnZI From what i've read on other posts, I tried lubricating the two areas in red, yet the noise is still there. Any...
  5. J

Clutch pedal resistance

Hi guys- I began noticing resistance when depressing the clutch in my 2009 rabbit- stock (47K miles). It feels like I’m trying to snap a small twig with the pedal about 2/3 of the way down (though sometimes I can feel it immediately upon pressing down on the clutch). I can feel and hear this...