GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Joe_Mama

1. Joe_Mama

PC Building

I stay at 1080p. I have a few 4k tvs and I can't tell the difference. 720 is for plebes though absolutely
  2. Joe_Mama

PC Building

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/gpu-pricing-index like I said, crapto will continue to crash and gpus are getting cheaper
  3. Joe_Mama

PC Building

yeah thatd be cool but the RnD costs probably prohibit it
  4. Joe_Mama

PC Building

Now THAT is a valid point. How many miners move to more profitable coins will depends largely on how the crypto space does overall. But right now its looking like a bubble that is bursting
  5. Joe_Mama

PC Building

I understand where you're coming from but GPU prices are steadily declining right now and I see a lot of miners selling their cards to recoup some of that ROI as coins continue to fall. Imagine you bought your mining equipment when btc was 60k. It's 35k now you think those people will really...
  6. Joe_Mama

PC Building

That is a good deal, the 3070 alone is worth like $1200
  7. Joe_Mama

PC Building

Maybe he had to sell it cuz he invested in bitcoin haha
  8. Joe_Mama

PC Building

Yeah I saw where this was going with semiconductors a year or so ago and i signed up for the EVGA queue system sometime around last jan and i honestly lost hope after that. but they finally called my number sometime around late November so I was in line for a little less then a year. EVGA, like...
  9. Joe_Mama

PC Building

Crypto crashing and Ether going to proof of stake system so no more mining. Lots of miners will be selling their GPUs soon if you can wait it out a bit longer
  10. Joe_Mama

Top Tier Fuel

yeah well i didnt mean go to Hectors Backyard Station
  11. Joe_Mama

Top Tier Fuel

just buy any gas its all the same
  12. Joe_Mama

PC Building

After nearly a year in their queue, my number finally got called: eat it nerds