GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jimlloyd40

1. jimlloyd40

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...CNN Anchorman Gtifan Proclaims Children Breathing Natural Air Is Now Child Endangerment

You get nothing for telling us that black people aren't subhuman. We already know that.
  2. jimlloyd40

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...CNN Anchorman Gtifan Proclaims Children Breathing Natural Air Is Now Child Endangerment

Here's an EV I would like to have. The Audi E-Tron GT and RS. Not as fast as a Tesla but it's beautiful and luxurious. https://www.engadget.com/audi-e-tron-gt-rs-e-tron-first-drive-video-160033004.html
  3. jimlloyd40

Bitcoin currency discussion

Here's a guy who has 220 million dollars worth of Bitcoin and can't remember his password. This was in January of this year and couldn't find out what ultimately happened. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/a-man-who-forgot-his-bitcoin-password-could-lose-220-million/ar-BB1cL47x
  4. jimlloyd40

Definitely been watching that too. 👙 They don't show the ones I would like to see like boxing.
  5. jimlloyd40

One of the best swimming races I have ever seen. 1500 meters. 30 laps of the pool and the American, Bobby Finke, wasn't considered to be a possible medalist and he won with a thrilling last lap finish. The video below is a condensed version of the 15 minute race.
  6. jimlloyd40

He can now only see posts from those who agree with him. Very open minded guy. 😂
  7. jimlloyd40

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light while eating popcorn with a spoon?
  8. jimlloyd40

You haven't proven anyone is racist. And it's "conversing" not "conversating". https://www.grammarly.com/blog/is-conversate-a-word/
  9. jimlloyd40

I DID NOT say it's a fact that all blacks hate Asians. I said it's a fact that it was in the news. Nothing I can do when you lack in reading comprehension. Put us all on ignore and then you'll stop posting in the thread.
  10. jimlloyd40

Cars with ridiculous wings.

Even better to tear them off and bury them. It's hideous.
  11. jimlloyd40

Stating a fact that has been in the news does not make someone racist.