GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jetro_b73tz

1. jetro_b73tz

Nuvolks Community Video Coverage

Hello and Welcome to all golfmk5 members and Volkswagen Lovers. :) We are Nuvolks community, The 1st Volkswagen Watercooled Cars Community in Indonesia. Just want to share our Videos update, Enjoy and Hope you guys like it. The latest Nuvolks goes to bandung part 3...
  2. jetro_b73tz

a little hello from Indonesia Part 2...

Hello there,, do some photoshoot for my GTI mk5 that already being my best friend for almost 8 years,, These Photos are courtesy of Gettin Low, thanks to Stevanus Albert & Rieza Alvarez Here's the short Story This is me, and that is my car. Here's a couple of pics.. and here's...
  3. jetro_b73tz

please help, For next mod : APR HPFP or DSG Reflash?

Hello everyone, I really need your suggestion for this , I've been thinking about which one that I need to do first, apr hpfp or dsg reflash, Right now I'm runnin on APR stage 2 software, I heard that many guys that move from stage 2 to stage 2+ feel much better powerband as the power gain is...
  4. jetro_b73tz

Boost Controller on GTI mk5 2.0 TFSI

have you ever tried installed a boost controller on a 2.0 tfsi GTI mk5,?? Right now im runnin on apr stage 2 with 21 psi boost on my boostgauge, i'm plannin to install a water/meth and then putting some more boost, can i do it with a boost controller?
  5. jetro_b73tz

custom intercooler vs OEM S3 intercooler

Hello,, I'm writing this thread because right now I'm looking for better intercooler for my TFSI engine,,with APR stage 2. Honestly I don't have much money to spend for intercooler, maybe below 400$ , as this much money can buy an OEM S3 IC or I made a custom IC with Custom piping (which is look...
  6. jetro_b73tz

APR stage 2 boost pressure is???

Hello,,I'm curious about the boost pressure of the apr stage 1,, stage 2,, and stage 2+,,anyone know how much boost pressure each stage has?? Right now I'm runnin on stage 2,,on my boost meter it reads 19psi at the maximum boost pressure,, I check my car with VAGCOM and then it says that I...
  7. jetro_b73tz

a little Hello from indonesia,,

just want to say hi,, far far away from Indonesia,, hehe haloooooooooooo,, mk5 GTI with: APR stage 2 ECU Remus Quad Exhaust ATP downpipe 3" HRE 547 20" Carbonio Air Intake Neuspeed Power Pulley R-GT Front Bumper KW v3 Suspension Kit Under Control full under brace kit Autometer Cobalt BoostGauge...
  8. jetro_b73tz

Indonesian vw golf owner,, post your ride here eh,, hehe

hello all indonesian volkswagen golf owners,, please post your ride here,, hehe