GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JC_451

1. JC_451

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Experts Say Don't Check If Your Vaccine Worked - Trust Us, Hail Hydra

@Keehs360 might know something. New question(s): Is there really a tire shortage coming? Should I buy tires right now even though I don’t need them for months still?
  2. JC_451

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Experts Say Don't Check If Your Vaccine Worked - Trust Us, Hail Hydra

I just messing with you. Your Dr. Fauci talking points come off as implanted ideas tho 😋
  3. JC_451

The start of the SCAMdemic was amazing on the roads. 😄
  4. JC_451

Jim is indoctrinated again after one day. 😅
  5. JC_451

Unfortunately, to Rickety this is certainly going to mean: "those normal deaths were counted as Covid deaths " 🙃
  6. JC_451

Damn, is it going to turn out Jim is 1/32nd Native American?
  7. JC_451

Jim, don't be afraid to wager here. There are literally no consequences if you lose.
  8. JC_451

That doesn't fit the narrative. Obviously much more likely that secret Antifa agents were plotting to join in on a Great 🍑 rally just in case the crowd decided to raid the Capitol building. Much more likely. 😐
  9. JC_451

I bet Rickety wouldn't even pretend to have been vaccinated. 😄 Standard wager obviously. I believe we're all familiar with the terms.
  10. JC_451

Doing the Lord's work here man. I honestly don't think he reads a lot of the posts he agrees with. He just sees "this guy is against GTIfan, so I'm with him." If the rest of us don't post for a few days by the time we return he's fully indoctrinated again and actually believing Rickety...
  11. JC_451

Jim, in the joke you were eating cookies and talking dumb. You were the Cookie Monster. Nom, nom, nom...is a direct quote from the Cookie Monster. Sorry everyone, I had to explain it 😐
  12. JC_451

The SCAMdemic bromance is making me :sick: Anyway. I don't think the idea of getting to ditch the mask affects who wants the vaccine. The people who don't want the vaccine are largely the same people who became sad about masks originally.
  13. JC_451

Rickety would never make things up Ian. He's the George Washington of the SCAMdemic. Lloyd rule.