GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jamiewright

1. jamiewright

Golf MK5 V leather r32 interior recaro for sale

check out the listing http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-MK-5-V-R32-LEATHER-RECARO-SEATS-/190707250865?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c6709b6b1#ht_500wt_1202 or call me on 07720660324
  2. jamiewright

alloys getting refurbed....

so i'm rocking these bad boys for a while :D my 18" huffs are going nissan techno gray dunno if it will look shit or not but a local alloys refurb place quoted me £60 per wheel since its the cut metal ones..... were as my brothers a painter and these are costing me the materials (£20 ish)...
  3. jamiewright

Wheel Gap!!!!

So yeah, coilys went on today, last thread sorry for dirty car and shitty iphone pics but u get the idea :thumbsup: How low you gotta go before you can say your "slammed" btw? just tucked?
  4. jamiewright

double you tea eff

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-GTI-MK5-SPIDER-WEB-GROOVED-FRONT-BRAKE-DISCS_W0QQitemZ400039611964QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d24380e3c#ht_1415wt_939
  5. jamiewright

got lowered

so i got lowered on 40mm jamex (cheap shit) springs. i got what i payed for really. looks 10x better but not as low as i was hoping for. before: after: p.s. the front only sits higher cos i have 2 x which way ALOT over all i would rate the pretty high if you dont want a serious drop...
  6. jamiewright

For Sale: 1x Vibe 1500watt sub and 1x Vibe 1600watt sub

FOR SALE Vibe CBR black Air I active box (includes amp) - £140 500watt RMS 1500 watt peak 14 months old Vibe CBR black Air II active box (includes amp) - £160 550watt RMS 1600 watt peak 4 months old These subs are in full working used condition, both include the port plugs. These cost me...
  7. jamiewright

been dyno'ed

so... i payed £50 for a remap about a week ago and it didnt feel as quick as i thought it should have so i figured i would get it dynoed. I went to this one just down the road and they only wanted £20 for it. I figured i would post a few pics off this morning. As yes i know its a diesel and it...
  8. jamiewright

colour my badges what?

i'm getting my lower rear bumper, side run strips, handles, grill colour coded but dunno what to do with my badges. i might be getting some gti/r32 side skirts aswell if vw have them in stock first thing tomoro morning if not w/e opinions welcomed
  9. jamiewright

after fixing my mate wing mirror with gaffa tape

we got bord no 12yrold jokes
  10. jamiewright

installed my boost gauge this morning...

and wtf, it reads -20 psi on tick over then up to 0 psi when i boot it, i can get into positive psi which i'm guessing its either broke or i did something wrong, although there was only one pipe i could have tapped off so any idea pppls???
  11. jamiewright

opinions please

i've just put on some metal plates from dubmeister, which i love, but while i was buying stuff of ebay i also bought that german badge. only cost 99p so i thought i may as welll give it a try i'm completely undecided about it, figured i would ask you guys and see if it grows on me flame away
  12. jamiewright

i followed the twin tail light mod diy and...

they only come on with my head lights, looks identical to the outer light its just the iphone camera being shit as usual here a quick pic of the otherside of the head light pain in the arse to do but look awsome imo next i want my windows done like this
  13. jamiewright

just an idea - dunno if its been done before

dunno if its been done before but i'm soon to be getting the gti front bumper for my rabbit and i was wondering if anyone has done/considered painting the hunnycombgrills the same finish as the car. i know it will be a bitch to prep and paint but i cant think wether it would look alrite mines...
  14. jamiewright

SECOND TIME IN 2 DAYS

been pulled, i hate the police like! the first time i got pulled n just questioned a bit for doing fuck all then the second time (an hour ago) i got pulled car search n all pppl in the car searched, then they started checking all my record being all cocky like right arseholes, then checking...
  15. jamiewright

its been a while

so this is what i've been doing Before: After: no prizes for guessing what i did :thumbsup: opinions plz? and i know the notch filler isnt sitting quite right, i need to fiddle around with it a bit :biggrin::biggrin: