GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

j255c's latest activity

• j255c
    j255c replied to the thread Excessive Dry Noise over Bumps.
    I had my steering rack and strut bearings or whatever they’re called no fix. I’m convinced it’s the LCA bushings or my shocks are done...
  • j255c
    You got the wrong gauge
    • IMG_0208.jpeg
  • j255c
    j255c replied to the thread Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build.
    Very cool. Im thinking of nabbing an early 00s Toyota for a backup. Mine has reached my goals for power- brakes and suspension to...
  • j255c
    j255c replied to the thread Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build.
    Awesome! Will you be daily driving this still? What is the goal behind this?
  • j255c
    j255c replied to the thread Warranty is up!.
    I have no intention of pushing this vehicle past 430whp. That is quite enough from a 4 cylinder. I will run 93 and be happy with it. If...
  • j255c
    j255c reacted to flipflp's post in the thread EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo with Like Like.
    Not on a Vortex turbo but basically all the same supporting hardware and EQT tuning, the difference between my 91 and E30-35 tune on the...
  • j255c
    I’ll let you know when if and when I get stranded.
  • j255c
    What’s that expression “opinions are like assholes, everyone’s got them and they all stink.” Here’s Ed’s from EQTs thoughts on MPI vs...
  • j255c
    I’m not chasing 500whp. Hpfp is just fine on a vortex std. there’s less areas of failure.Eqt has agreed if power goals are not...
  • j255c
    Please show me engines that have blown from hpfp upgrades and not bearing or overpushing it?
  • j255c
    My take is just stick with your Stage 1 high torque file. The gains are not worth it IMO.
  • j255c
    Or don’t want to spend $3000 unnecessarily for my power goals.
  • j255c
    Running just fine on a hpfp only with a vortex
  • j255c
    I have a solution to your CEL problem. Hockey tape. Run an o2 spacer and plug in for a couple days before emissions and stay out of boost.
    • IMG_0211.png
  • j255c
    j255c replied to the thread EQT E-Tuning Q&A.
    Yeah I had a CTS catted downpipe and it sounded like a trumpet with the stock exhaust and I felt was absolutely obnoxious and droney. So...