GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Its_ivant

1. Its_ivant

FS: mk5 rabbit part out

I had to sell my car so I have some left over parts, and brand new ones. Message me if youre interested. Brand new Driver side front axle - $60 Used Carbon fiber rear hatch spoiler - $200 (still has 3m tape on it, I will take off) Brand new Bosch Fuel pump assembly - $115 Brand new Carbon...
  2. Its_ivant

Transmission problem mk5 rabbit

My transmission is a normal tiptronic, but I wanna DSG swap my trans
  3. Its_ivant

Here we go, writing again about my trans... I was coming off the freeway and my car was fine ya know? I’m going thru 1st, 2nd and 3rd but when I get to fourth, it’s like as if I’m in neutral and it will just rev up. Once I let my foot off the gas, it switches gears and drives fine. But it’s that...
  4. Its_ivant

clicking noise in the engine area.

Sweet thanks, I’ll change that out and see if it will help with anything.
  5. Its_ivant

clicking noise in the engine area.

weird clicking noise. Dont know what it is, also the car shakes pretty rough in idle. I need someones 2.5L expertise haha. Cuz I have no idea what it could be. Uploaded a YT video to show.
  6. Its_ivant

The thing is, when it holds the gear longer and shifts, it kinda bogs and jerks hard, unless that’s how it is. It kinda shifts hard in regular drive too so idk.
  7. Its_ivant

Sorry i know i just posted a recent one, but one day I went to go on a drive and i was out for about an hour. Just went around my neighborhoods and a little path I go around my city. Im gonna be honest I was doing a good amount of pulls. I was in sport and all of a sudden my gear shifts down...
  8. Its_ivant

mk5 Rabbit throttle response

whenever im driving, I let off gas and cruise for a bit, but when i accelerate it drops the rpm back down to the beginning. Its catching the gear right? I honestly just want my car to run smooth. Also whenever I turn my car on, it idles but then my car tends to shake a bit. Its not the motor...
  9. Its_ivant

Check engine on BSH CAI

There are other problems too, but I’m mainly worried about this one because it’s starting to eat up my gas
  10. Its_ivant

Check engine on BSH CAI

Hey guys, I installed a cold air intake on my 07 rabbit 2.5L. I got a check engine light, checked the code and it has something to do with my MAFS w/the housing, but I’m not able to connect the housing with the actual intake, so I can’t use it. If this makes any sense. Thank you.