GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by It's Sam

1. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

😍😍😍 Pictures: McLaren reveal special livery for Monaco Grand Prix · RaceFans
  2. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yeah that does it for me with him. You can suck at racing, but I mean, who can deny there's a learning curve to driving some of the fastest cars on the planet. When you mix in a genuinely disgusting personality any chance of respect goes out the window. If anyone else wasn't sure about...
  3. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

Okay I completely understand your reasoning on this, having an American team stay in the sport is cool regardless. But, you also can't deny that lance is/has earned his keep. He's really not a bad driver. Not insane but really not that bad, regardless of his money. anyways since there's no...
  4. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

L55: "Copy Lewis, we think Verstappen may have less." lol, awesome transcript. Even though the results were "normal," awesome race from a strategy standpoint, seeing how the two teams compare.
  5. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

I mean I'm still rooting for Mazepin to keep making boring races entertaining. Charles might disagree after this morning though:
  6. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yeah I've thought a lot about this. Mercedes still has the straight line advantage for sure, but, I think Red Bull is definitely still farther ahead in terms of aerodynamics. I mean, Checo put something like 52 laps on mediums. I think he and Max still have a little bit more time to get used to...
  7. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

I still think Ferrari is doing better than last season for sure. Still not quite the level I expect from ferrari but better than last season by a little. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ferrari mention they are trying/tried to spend more time developing next year's platform instead of the SF21?
  8. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

lol Mediocre weekend, but coming off the insanity of Bahrain and ER we were due for a mild sleeper. Interesting to see Mercedes picking the pace back up a little bit. I think RB still has the faster car this season by a fair amount, but I don't think max (and definitely not sergio) are as...
  9. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

lol reminds me of this
  10. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

Seriously though, what a race. I'm so happy this season is off to a more than solid start. I'm also thrilled for Lando, I don't support any specific team (until Porsche/Audi figure that out for next season 🤔), But I love Danny and Lando and I'm happy to see Mclaren putting up a solid performance...
  11. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

I feel like they're both at fault. It was a little tricky to figure out how much room Russel had from his onboard, but I think that Bottas should have left much more room than he did. On the other hand, Russel could have seen that and waited to overtake. He had the pace (or Bottas lacked the...
  12. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

2021 Imola lap 32 without context:
  13. It's Sam

2021 Formula 1 Season

It's worth noting that Bottas' pit stop was still longer than Mazepin's entire time spent in an official race. Mazepin is totally not fit to drive in Formula one. He was dangerous in F2 but I am still slightly interested to see what he does in F1. I don't advocate his lack of sportsmanship at...
  14. It's Sam

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

I don't know if it belongs here but here, have this: