GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by inverse_square

1. I

WTT-OSIR DS vent pod for steering column pod

Like the title says, looking to trade an OSIR drivers side vent pod, for a column pod, let me know what you've got. It does include the adapter ring. Thanks!
  2. I

Need help with dsg gear selector input shaft?

So here's the deal. When I first installed my BFI shift knob, I noticed the gear selector input shaft "eye" (like a needle) was broken on one side. I went with it, and up until today, it has been pretty solid. Long story short, you shouldn't be able to see the threads in the pic. Anyone know...
  3. I

more info on this bumper/etc?

While searching, and reading about fender flares, I came across this on the Fifteen52 site. flares aside, anyone any info on this front end? TIA.
  4. I

Exahust question, cause my googlefu is weak...

Ok, my GoogleFu is super weak, so here goes… Does the FSI and TSI have the same mounting for GTI axle back exhaust set ups? Seems to me, that if the mounting points are the same, it shouldn't matter if the product is labeled TSI, or FSI? If the diameter is the same, why should it? What am I...
  5. I

WTS- EVOMS V-Flow Intake - FSI

SOLD! Hi All. I am looking to sell my EVOMS V-Flow intake, as I upgraded. It is used, and has less than 10k mi on it, and is in very good condition. Looking to get $175.00, buyer pays shipping. I can send pics. I am in las vegas, NV, so a local FTF sale would be preferred. Here is a link to...