GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by InfraRed

1. InfraRed

Locals Only X Lone Star Drift Round 2

******************************** PLEASE READ ***************************** LOCALS ONLY IS JUST THE NAME,DONT WORRY ABOUT IF YOU'RE OUT OF STATE In conjunction with FabricatedMotorsports.com, we'll be holding our first official car show at Texas Motor Speedway on July 1st. Texas Motor Speedway...
  2. InfraRed

FS: Canon 7d Gripped

nvm
  3. InfraRed

Mineral Wells, TX - Ryan Tuerck / Tony Angelo Drift Clinic - Feb 12-13

Any DFW GolfMKV'ers interested in going? I'm going to cruise out there with the skyline and may have a few friends driving in the event, just thought I'd post it up here to spread the word. For those who don't know who Ryan Tuerck or Tony Angelo are, they are both licensed in Formula Drift...
  4. InfraRed

Oh hai, finally got a new car

I've been in a slump the last year and a half or so, but it's time I come out of it :wink: just a few pics on my journey home
  5. InfraRed

omggggg, someone ripped off canibeat!!!

oh wait
  6. InfraRed

Does your ride's belly scrape? Help support a Charitable cause!

Hopefully this won't get deleted, as the admins here were so kind as to never respond back to me about a vendor account. I'm not posting any pricing information so I believe it will be ok. The new stickers finally arrived! Nothing gets low like a Dachshund. They reign king of the static drop...
  7. InfraRed

Black on chrome like Darren McFadden

Big picture warning! should make for a good centered desktop picture :P Oh, and they're not chrome, but they shine, so whatever. AJ's car looks goooooooood More on my flickr or on the WFSU Blog
  8. InfraRed

Lonestar Bash Drift coverage

This is my first time shooting a drift event so let me know what you think. Full 100+ photo set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jake-g/sets/72157622615815590/
  9. InfraRed

Stance of the Union show coverage

Full Set: Stance of the Union - a set on Flickr
  10. InfraRed

Evo on 18x10 CCW LM20's

Got to shoot a friend's evo today. These ccw's are absolutely beautiful!
  11. InfraRed

UFC Undisputed 2009

Who's getting it for 360?
  12. InfraRed

I need help! Vote for my picture / dog in this contest!

Vote for my picture and my puppy!
  13. InfraRed

FS: Forge CAI

Forge CAI. Will come with an additional BRAND NEW air filter still in the box. Retails for $365 on Forge's website: http://forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=&product=FMIND02S3 Looking to get $230 Shipped.
  14. InfraRed

Hey guys, finally got my new car!

Well after parting out the GTI...I realized I loved VW so much, I started modding my new Jetta! Here is the only picture I have of it right now that was taken at the track last night. I really got my 60' down pact and managed to squeeze an 18.xx out of her! Well, here she is in all her glory!