GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by infamous

1. I

Any DM K04+ users still out there?

I have a copy of my stock tune after downloading it via their tuner. Anyone able to load their stock tune via their device? I am currently stage 1 on the dm software. My device errors out when I try uploading the stock tune.
  2. I

Programming Key Fobs

One of my transmitters is broken. My question is when you buy a new Key Fob do you have to program all your other Key Fobs as well? Thanks
  3. I

Help with codes. Coilpacks?

Car was stuttering while under acceleration. CEL was flashing for a bit before staying on completely. This is what I got from VAG-COM: 2 Faults Found: 000768 - Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected P0300 - 001 - - MIL ON Freeze Frame: Fault...
  4. I

1t0907357 Xenon Range Control Module

Does anybody know if the above part number is plug and play? Does it have to be coded by the dealer? My auto-leveling is not working. I vag com it and found no faults and both sensors are pointed towards drivers side. Thanks
  5. I

Replacement Hoses for BSH Competition Catch Can

Hi, I have a BSH Competition Catch Can (Circa 2011) and would like to replace the hoses because they starting to get worn. Anybody know the specs on these hoses or options that would work as replacements? Thanks.
  6. I

Can I use 40mm lug bolts for wheels that require 36mm?

Just wanted to know if there is enough thread depth in the hub. Don't want to use spacers. Thanks
  7. I

Dumping Catch Can contents

Is it ok to dump the catch can contents in a trash can or do I have to go to a special dump where they accept these? Thanks.
  8. I

the coils on spring rubbing against each other?

hi, i have the stasis street sport suspension kit on my gti and have been experiencing a rubbing/knocking sound when turning onto an unleveled inclined road. took it to vw and they replaced the lower control arm bushing and the problems are still apparent. the tech guy showed me this rubber...
  9. I

part #: 1-K0-864-237?

its a piece of foam shaped like a "y" what is it? thx
  10. I

hids not leveling

is there a reason why my low beams do not level anymore? previously, i notice when the drls turn on i would see my headlights go from pointing down and leveling so to speak. now they are just leveled and turn on. the hid levelers in the front and back are in the correct position and i took it...
  11. I

when do our halogens turn on?

it seems to me they only turn on when u pull back on the cruise control stalk. when i push the stalk forward for high beams our hids turn brighter but the halogens remain off? is this normal? thx
  12. I

techtonics dp produce cel?

does the tt downpipe produce any cel w/o stage 2 software thx.
  13. I

issues with the AC

anyone have issues with the AC. it is taking relatively long for it to cool the inside of my car when its around 70 degrees and above. its seems like the fan is just running. i literally sat in my car 10+ minutes to see if it would work. can warranty fix this issue? thx