GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by I Am The Stig

1. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread v2.0

New Shades.
  2. I Am The Stig

New garage door opener...old one was on the fritz. And a little bit of bump...
  3. I Am The Stig

Great sound for the size!

I've been wanting to add a little bass for a while now to my GTI. This is probably the first car I've ever had that didn't had a custom box in it the first weekend. But priorities have changed a little, need room for a stroller now. So I went in to a local shop that has done a ton of work for...
  4. I Am The Stig

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

Meanwhile in Italy..... Too much snow for Ferrari to debut their car
  5. I Am The Stig

R/C Rally car. My neighbor got a truck for his son, so now we have neighorhood races. I've already tuned it a little, and have had the whole front end disassembled the first day. I can't believe how crazy these things have gotten.
  6. I Am The Stig

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

I would be pretty upset if I knew I wouldn't get to see that naked anymore too! I read a quote from his dad yesterday that said "Expect a revived and focused Lewis next year, look out F1". Or at least something to that effect. Guy just needs to suck it up and drive fast!
  7. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Because Race Car
  8. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Dodocase for the new ipad.
  9. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

It smells like Fiji
  10. I Am The Stig

Your BEST picture

Absolutely not! Do you just play with the line for the focal point? This one looks a little better...still have a lot to learn. need to practice
  11. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Going on vacation next week, and relized my camera bag wasn't much good at carrying other stuff: lap top, other goods needed for a long plane ride etc. This easily holds my camera, a couple lenses, and the other stuff I wouldn't want to check, along with my work lap top. Now I figure I can...