GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hughsey82

1. hughsey82

What to do with my license plate..

Dashboard. They dont bother me about it.....
  2. hughsey82

WTB 16",17" or 18" wheels

Need a set of winter wheels, dont have to have tires. The cheaper the better, Let me know what you got! Located in 45365. Thanks! :thumbup:
  3. hughsey82

Snowboard + MK5

so the ski/snowboard season is kicking off. Ive never had to put a board in a mk5. I will be hauling 3 or 4 150-155cm boards, and id rather not get a roof rack. I will have to keep the back seats up, not folded down. Will they fit at an angle behind the rear seats? Maybe the pass-through...
  4. hughsey82

First round of planed mods, Thoughts?

So my car will be at the dealership in a few weeks. First round of upgrades will be cosmetic. This is what i have planed for the first week. In Pro smoked mirror markers, Open fog grills, ESE colormatched side markers, "blue" split mirrors from ecstuning, US spec tinted tails. Anyone with...
  5. hughsey82

MK5 end of production 10/27/08

So i know this is my first post and all. Been here about a year but never really found anything worth posting. Anyway, just thought id let you guys know ive recieved a official military quote for a 2009 mk5 gti. In the .pdf it says mk5 golf/rabbit/gti EOP (end of production) is slated for...