GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by huck

1. huck

Non-GTI Related Question for Europe Dubbers

I'm going on a 4 week trip through Europe this summer. I don't have the full itinerary yet, but I know I want to check out one of the European car manufacturer plants while I'm there. So, my question for all of you is: are there any plants that are particularly interesting to tour? I heard...
  2. huck

FS: Thule Ranger 90 Roof Cargo Bag

I've got a Thule Ranger 90 Roof Cargo Bag that came with my car when I bought it. I don't really have a use for it. The people before me used it to move from boston, to sd, then up to sf, and now it's back in sd again. Hopefully that wasn't too confusing. Anyways, it sells for like $280 new...
  3. huck

Sticker/Decal Idea

Hey, I kinda stole the general idea from a picture I saw in the sticker thread and I'm thinking about getting at least a few of these cut. But, I wanted to see if anyone had any comments or suggestions first. So whaddya think?
  4. huck

Chocolate Stain....

So all my friends think I'm anal when I let nothing but water be eaten/drank in my car. The other day, I let someone eat chocolate in my car... and long story short, there is now a chocolate stain in the plaid area of my passenger seat and I'm trying to figure out how to get it out so I don't...
  5. huck

Active Clutch?

I know it must be weird that this is my second post in two days having to do with this manual transmission, but I've been searching up a bunch of info about them because I've been finding it a little more finicky than any other manual I've ever driven. Anyways, in the thread titled, Clutch...
  6. huck

M/T Poll - Do You Engine Brake?

I did some searching and couldn't find a poll on this, and it got me wondering... So like the title says, do you engine brake, or just go to neutral and let brakes do all the work?
  7. huck

Free CarFax Reports

First off, I hope this is the right forum. Secondly, I got my new GTI yesterday :thumbup:, and I went for the 5 report package on Carfax just in case. But, I only used 1 of them... :bonk: Anyways, I have four left, and if anyone needs a report, pm me with your email and the vin number and I'll...
  8. huck

Fraternity/Sorority Thread

Just out of curiosity, anyone is or was anyone else on here part of a fraternity or sorority? If so, which one? edit: Forgot to say... I'm a Sigma Nu.
  9. huck

Questions about buying a used 2009

Hey, so I've been looking to buy a GTI for awhile now and I found what appears to be a pretty good deal for a United Grey 2009 with ~10k miles from an internet car dealer. But, the car is about four hours away, and so I would be flying into the local airport there and then driving it back if I...
  10. huck

WTB: MKV West Coast

Hey, I'm looking for a new car and really looking for a newer GTI. Your car must be: Price under $19k Mileage under 35k Manual transmission Have all maintenance records Clean title I would also prefer: The color to be Charcoal, Black, or White 2008 or newer Few or no modifications I'm...