1. Hilfloskind

Arrested Development

Yes
  2. Hilfloskind

dirt cheap healthy lunches for work

Fuck nutella...this is THE shit:
  3. Hilfloskind

Yoplait makes a four pack of coconut Greek yogurt...it is seriously criminal how good it is. Best shit ever.
  4. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

The dinner note as brutal...I also got nailed by the guy in Australia going into the water to save the little dog that fell in when the wind kicked up.
  5. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

Exactly...like I said before: in all but the most dire emergencies.
  6. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

Yeah...best thing ever, when it's not sprinkled with excrement.
  7. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

Thanks, John...got another 25-35 lbs to go, I think...should be there by fall, I hope. So back to the topic... My job has two sets of normal multi-user bathrooms (one set per floor) and another, private style bathroom near the main entrance. Besides having difficulty pissing with another dude...
  8. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

The 1500 calories thing is quite doable...I'm 6'3" and started tracking calories and exercise with Livestrong on Jan 24th...it scales your allotment of calories based upon your weight each day and goal (for me, 2lbs per week)...right now I'm actually averaging a calorie budget of 1550 calories...
  9. Hilfloskind

Pb sandwich on whole wheat bread (skip the jelly for hardcore Pb addicts like me AND to avoid more sugar)...add a salad (homemade, of course) for your veggie fix. Salad with a cup of soup or ramen (watch out for the sodium...drink coconut water/eat a banana to negate some sodium with...
  10. Hilfloskind

The last of Us

That was a friggin playable movie...amazing.
  11. Hilfloskind

Recent Behavior On the Forum

Thirdeded. Total brofest.
  12. Hilfloskind

2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek

Ironically, I am about to sign for a Tiguan for my wife this week. Call my a fanboy, but I really just like the idea of her being in a VW. I love Subaru as well, though. We test drove a Legacy a few weeks ago...I was impressed.
  13. Hilfloskind

Not exactly...but it helps makes up for the obvious lack of sailor moon VS.
  14. Hilfloskind

Fuck yeah...peace, love, happiness...all that shit on top of an ice cream sundae wrapped in sailor moon's vaginal skin
  15. Hilfloskind

Fat Bastards - Weight Watchers Thread

Exactly...it's also the same reason that weight lifting, while not as much of an immediate caloric burn, is so important. It raises your base caloric needs. I make sure that every other day I hit the weights hard.