GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hldc11

1. H

FS: First Act guitar-white

hi, i have a first act guitar for sale. it came as a gift with my car in 07. i am sure many people know what it is. since i dont need it i decided to sell this. it has been opened and played few times, but most of the time it is just standing in the corner of my room. looking for about 130 plus...
  2. H

oem side marker

selling a pair of OEM side marker that came with my car. they are the original orange ones that came off my GTI, been sitting around my home for awhile, i have no use for it. will sell it for any price one would offer.
  3. H

feeler: 07 gti 4 door

i am thinking about selling my car, want to see what it would worth. 2007 GTI 4 door, United gray. under 3000 miles. package 2 leather seats. drove only in weekends.
  4. H

bbs CO?

hi guys, im not really familar with these BBS CO? does anyone own them or know anything about them? they really look like the BBS CH which i like, they seems to be much cheaper. here is a pic
  5. H

oettinger bumper or Osir lip on Gray?

hi guys, i am thinking about getting an oettinger bumper or Osir lip. i have never seen one on gray gti, is there any pic out there? also i dont think im getting new sideskirts or the back bumper, do you think it will work ? i mean the height level? thanks!
  6. H

paint job questions

i have a gti, but i dont really like the plastic looking body kit and side skirt. do people normally paint it over those same part? or should i put more money and get a new body kit/side skirt and paint them?