GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HeartMyVeedub

1. HeartMyVeedub

WTB: *Low Mlg preferred* OEM Stock GTI Suspension

WTB: *Low Mlg preferred* OEM Stock GTI Suspension WTB: LOW MILEAGE (less than 20-35 thousand miles) Strut mount and strut bearing As well as OEM GTI shocks and springs Please email me or text me kbizzle27@gmail.com 661-210-6346
  2. HeartMyVeedub

FS (Rare): AWE Time Attack Anti-Roll Bar $275 picked up in SOCAL

FS (Rare): AWE Time Attack Anti-Roll Bar $275 picked up in SOCAL I have for sale an AWE Time Attack anti-roll bar with Teflon bushings. This bar has never squeaked. The bushings do not need to be lubed. This bar is perfect for those of you that want a really neutral/ oversteer set up for the...
  3. HeartMyVeedub

FS: AWE DP with metal cat and res $350. SOCAL

For sale AWE Downpipe with metal cat. $350 picked up. I am located in Santa Clarita All welds intact. Email me: kbizzle27@gmail.com Or Text me: 661-210-6346 Edit: the thing on the top right of the frame in the third image is a leaf stuck to the exhaust
  4. HeartMyVeedub

Filmmaking Project Socal

Hello everyone, I am looking for a unique car and owner to film very soon for an upcoming project in SOCAL. When Ideally the shoot would take place the weekend of December 13/14 or the weekend of December 20/21 if that weekend doesn't work for you. I would like to get an early start to the...
  5. HeartMyVeedub

Wheels For Sale SOCAL R32 Zolders 18x8 ET45

Just as the title states Some curbage and imperfections, I'm putting these up for 500, obo. Price is negotiable. Hit me up Located in Santa Clarita Specs are: 18x8 ET45 5x112 Wheel1 Wheel 2 Wheel 3 Wheel 4 Wheel 3 imperfection Wheel 2 imperfection Wheel 1...
  6. HeartMyVeedub

WTB: Bentley manual for Gti

Title says it all. PM me if you have one for sale :thumbsup:
  7. HeartMyVeedub

Carpartkings.com Review

Order of events Called Monday to place an order for Centric Parts front left and right slotted and cryo treated rotors. Spoke with Mike, the supervisor, and ordered the rotors. Called back 5 minutes later to place order for rear left and right slotted and cryo treated rotors, as well as...
  8. HeartMyVeedub

HPFP Upgrade finally announces upgraded can follower

Edit: CAM follower* typo in thread title and don't know how to edit on my phone. Got this email today: February 5, 2013 Hi: 2.0T FSI and TFSI Cam Follower Release: I am sending out the update to all the customers that are wanting to purchase the upgraded cam follower before its release...
  9. HeartMyVeedub

Cooling Mist W/M Kit. 250 shipped. SOCAL. BNIB

As title states. I have a stage 1 coolingmist deluxe kit I'm looking to sell. 250 shipped or 200 picked up in SOCAL. I got it for cheap in a group buy and just trying to pass the savings on This kit is brand new never installed only opened the box to check contents Text me @ 661-210-6346
  10. HeartMyVeedub

Euro meet @ Valencia European

Hey guys just got off the phone with Dave the parts guy at Valencia European here in Santa Clarita, and he mentioned Bjorn (the owner) was planning to have a little meet tomorrow Saturday, July 21st. I might stop by for a bit, mostly just wanted to get the word out to fellow forum members. I...
  11. HeartMyVeedub

WTB: Water Methanol Injection Kit

Title says it all. Looking specifically for the Devil's Own DVC-30 kit, but will entertain other alternatives. PM me :thumbsup:
  12. HeartMyVeedub

FEELER: Koni Coilovers. SOCAL 600$

FEELER: Koni Coilovers off my MKV with 20k? Miles 600$ picked up. Willing to ship, but buyer pays shipping Located in Santa Clarita, CA These are still on the car, pix coming later :thumbsup: Update: pics Front driver's side Front passenger's side Rear passenger's side...
  13. HeartMyVeedub

Stock parts FS SOCAL,bumper, suspension, brakes

All prices are picked up, buyer pays shipping******* Want this sht gone. I'm open to reasonable offers, PM me Stock GTI bumper in decent condition 100$ Stock GTI suspension: 75$ I'll throw in an extra pair of mounts, and the bearings with the suspension Stock endlinks: SOLD This...
  14. HeartMyVeedub

Oil Leak?

Hey everyone, back again with another question -_- Went under the car to take off the splash guard in order to check my intercooler hoses for a suspected boost leak and found this: There was oil pooled up in some areas in the bottom right of the picture Searched around And some people...
  15. HeartMyVeedub

My Logs

Hey everyone this is my attempt to post some logs. I will update this thread with more logs later on. Lets start with the Waste Gate CaptureN75 duty by Kris Borja, on Flickr and Boost Capture Boost by Kris Borja, on Flickr mods- APR stage 2, AWE catted DP, BSH PCV revamp, rev D DV...