GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hakaveli

1. H

Help! All windows and door locks do NOT work. And MFD says drivers door is open.

OK Just went to start my car and everything works now. So strange because i didn't do anything! Last night I got home from work, parked my car, and disconnected the battery because i didn't want the foot well light to drain my battery dead overnight (Car thought the door was stuck open so i...
  2. H

Help! All windows and door locks do NOT work. And MFD says drivers door is open.

I just googled Central Lock feature and I don't remember enabling it myself but I do know that the car did automatically lock itself after it reached five miles per hour or something like that 2007 GTI The issue is happening with all doors. I cannot roll any of the windows up or down no matter...
  3. H

I was at work today and my car wouldn't start to go get lunch. Reason for dead battery unknown. Jump started just fine. Then noticed no windows are rolling up or down regardless of which buttons I try to use. I can NOT lock or unlock any doors using any buttons inside the car. Also, MFD shows...