1. GTIWV

FS: side mount sub box

SOLD!!!
  2. GTIWV

FS: OEM BPY injectors

SOLD!
  3. GTIWV

FS: 18x8 Neuspeed RS10 with new tires

For sale again 18x8 +45 Neuspeed RS10 with 205/40/18 Nitto Neogen tires with about 6k miles on them, plenty of tread life left. One has the clear peeling in a few spots from me being a noob and had a brake line leak. Other than that, they are in good shape. $1,000 OBO
  4. GTIWV

FS: K03

SOLD
  5. GTIWV

FS: Interior LED's

Sold
  6. GTIWV

FS: Fast figurine

Have my fast laying around in the box, been on the shelf for months. It has some fading on the red smile due to being in my car for a while when I first got it. Comes with all 4 tails, box and the manual $100 shipped
  7. GTIWV

FS: 2008 VW GTI K04

Alright, It is time that I have to sell my GTI. I am the original owner and have the CLEAR title in hand. 2008 VW GTI Package 1 6 Speed Manual 60k Miles Sunroof, heated seats The car has usual knicks on the front bumper and hood. I drove this car to school (45-50 miles each way) for 3-5 days...
  8. GTIWV

WTB: OEM K03

Looking to buy an OEM K03. Let me know what you have
  9. GTIWV

FS: 2004 Mazdaspeed miata

I am selling my 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata. It has 70k miles on it right now, but I do still drive it some. It is in good shape. It has been wrecked in the front, but was fixed before I got it. The top is in great shape. The car runs and drives great. Mods: Harddog roll bar Flyin' Miata intake...
  10. GTIWV

FS: Rabbit badgeless grill

SOLD! I have this Rabbit badgeless grill that I do not need. I have not used it, but I am assuming that it has been used. $30 shipped.
  11. GTIWV

FS: Carbon fiber mirrors (full replacements)

SOLD! I have these brand new carbon mirror caps for sale, they are the full replacement, not a cover for the stock mirror. $100 shipped.
  12. GTIWV

Few quick pics