GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIRaider

1. GTIRaider

FS 2007 VW GTI 2dr

Selling a 2007 VW 2dr Golf GTI in tornado red. The car has all options for this year which include the Autobahn 2 package. Factory options are: Leather Seats, DSG, Navigation(I don't have the DVD for it), HID auto leveling headlights, Auto Climate control, Headlight washers, Sunroof, Heated...
  2. GTIRaider

New Alzor winter setup

Just had a set of Alzor 621's put on the car for the winter. They replace the factory Classix, the size I'm running is 17x7.5 ET 35 with 225/45R17. From what I can tell this shouldn't lead to any rubbing, although the car has not settled from the install. It does look like the front will...
  3. GTIRaider

FS: Revo SPS Switch

Looking to sell the switch with the box. $75 Shipped in the US, payment through paypal. Any questions just ask.
  4. GTIRaider

FrankenTurbo & .Dotuning review and experience

Just a few pics of the turbo mounted, the hose leading to the turbo from the IC, and how much of the 90 degree was trimmed to fit.
  5. GTIRaider

FrankenTurbo & .Dotuning review and experience

For this review I'll be posting videos of the flash loader along with videos when the car is ready. I will also give my experiences on dealing with both companies. The first videos will be about the flash loader, AlienTech Powergate 3. One showing the size and what comes with the kit, one...
  6. GTIRaider

Malone Tuning

Well I was talking with a service shop here in town and he had metioned that he goes through a company called Malone Tuning. I looked them up and seems fairly straight forward, so I thought I share with everyone in case they wanted more options then the standard. http://malonetuning.com/...
  7. GTIRaider

Whiteline Anti-roll Link kit with pics

Well just received my Whiteline Anti-roll link kit today. This was done due to the issues with the factory ones causing so much noise with the H&R swaybars. Well they are installed and couldn't be happier, the noise is gone and the car feels solid once again. The quality to me seems top...
  8. GTIRaider

Hellaflush cartoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BGIcRBPHM&feature=youtube_gdata_player I'm sure some have seen this but still funny.
  9. GTIRaider

BSH Intercooler and Throttle Pipe write up

So earlier today I just finish installing my BSH IC with the BSH throttle pipe. I'm just going to give my thoughts on the process and quality over all. While installing both the IC and throttle pipe I used the directions from BSH, but theses are okay at best. One thing that may be wrong or...
  10. GTIRaider

Black Spoiler Poll

Okay I want to Di-Noc Wrap the rear Spoiler in either the Textured or Flat Black. I think the Textured would match the lowers closely but not sure that would be a good thing. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Exterior/DiNoc_Film/ES1905540/ Here is the link to the textured...
  11. GTIRaider

Now with Wheels

Some before and after shots of the car. Still waiting for the car to settle a little more. I think the next thing will be DiNoc film the rear spoiler.
  12. GTIRaider

APR Intake

So what happen to that new Intake that APR had in the works for the FSI? I can't even find the thread that it showed up in. Just wondering if they had to many issues with it in order to produce it.
  13. GTIRaider

TSI vs TFSI

I know that this will be a little off topic but just wanted to know if anyone had a better understanding of the engines. The TSI in the GTI versus Audi's TFSI Valve lift engine. Looking at the APR K04 kit's why does the TSI still get better gains than the New TFSI valve lift? Does the valve...
  14. GTIRaider

MAF sensor issue

I'm trying to figure out what would be my best option. Currently I run Revo Stage 2+ and the BSH intake. I currently have issues with my MAF sensor not reading the correct amount of airflow when the weather get's below 55 degrees. One option I've been thinking about is hacking the intake...
  15. GTIRaider

Waiting for Spring

One of many things happening this Spring.