GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIKole.

1. GTIKole.

FS/FT- 2006 VW GTI Bagged, Clean. (Medina, OH)

Sold
  2. GTIKole.

WTB- two 17x6.5, 17x7 or 17x7.5 BBS RS Barrels.

I'm Looking for two 17" 34 hole BBS RS Barrels, Cracked on of my fronts so it's time to go wider. Here are the size I'm willing to buy. -17x6.5" -17x7" -17X7.5" I'm really looking for 17x7" more than anything but will take 6.5" or 7.5" Let me see what you got! :thumbsup:
  3. GTIKole.

Time for a change.

We'll I have been thinking about a wheel change for the last few months. I love the Alphards but they just don't sit how I want so I knew it was time for a change. I had been searching for a month or so for a new set and nothing was really popping out at me unless I wanted to go in debt as well...
  4. GTIKole.

Creepin In Medina.

Well after 2 months of craziness with moving to Medina, OH from Indianapolis to start my job at ECS Tuning, The GTI finally got some love. Cleaned him all up and also did some maintenance in the tiny thing my apartment complex calls a garage. It's also been a bit since I just went out and shot...
  5. GTIKole.

FS/Ft White Mercedes Alphards.

Girl friend wants them so not for sale. please delete.
  6. GTIKole.

FT- GTI Interlago seats plus cash for GTI or R32 Leather seats. Indiana/ Ohio.

Looking to trade my Interlago seats for leathers. :biggrin: Driver seat has a little wear on the left side but no holes. pass and rear seats are perfect. I'm willing to put cash on top. I'm located in Indianapolis, IN. I'm moving to Cleveland the first. willing to meet. I'll get pictures later...
  7. GTIKole.

FT- GTI Interlago seats plus cash for GTI or R32 Leather seats. Indiana/ Ohio.

Looking to trade my Interlago seats for leathers. :biggrin: Driver seat has a little wear on the left side but no holes. pass and rear seats are perfect. I'm willing to put cash on top. I'm located in Indianapolis, IN. I'm moving to Cleveland the first. willing to meet. I'll get pictures later...
  8. GTIKole.

More White On Top The White.

Got bored over the weekend and thought I would give the Alphards something to match. So I took apart my votex rack and my grill and painted the grill trim and bars white. I'm really happy with it and just the little change I needed.
  9. GTIKole.

WTB- OEM GTI or aftermarket foglight.

Like the title says Im looking for oem or aftermarket fog lights for my GTI. Possum took mine out driving to H2OI last year :mad: I need the housings and bulbs. So lets see what you have for me. :thumbsup:
  10. GTIKole.

GTIKole. Photo Thread.

I guess it's time I made one these. Here are some older photos of the GTI. _DSC5786 by Nikolis Grove, on Flickr _DSC5783 by Nikolis Grove, on Flickr Kole Grove's GTI. by Nikolis Grove, on Flickr Zero. by Nikolis Grove, on Flickr
  11. GTIKole.

Let's get this started.

Tomorrow I am going to to get my tires mounted on my new wheels so it's the last night for this set up.. 205950_10150260668856107_567131106_7745792_3737155_n by Nikolis Grove, on Flickr but till tomorrow I get to have some fun. 288297_10150260857041107_567131106_7748129_2341161_o by Nikolis...
  12. GTIKole.

Midwest Treffen

2011forumlogo by Nikolis Grove, on Flickr Website- http://www.midwesttreffen.com/ Show Dates August 12-14th, 2011 Show Address 1600E Golf Road Des Plaines, IL Auto Cross Address 8600 West North Avenue Melrose Park, IL Friday, August 12th Midwest Treffen Lakefront Cruise Chicagoland, IL...