GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIJenn1

1. GTIJenn1

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Oh wow, I haven't been in here in a long time.
  2. GTIJenn1

Toyota Camry Appreciation Thread. # 20

Haven't been in here for a while.
  3. GTIJenn1

Don't chase, but if he still wants to meet, go. You're driving yourself so if something goes sour, just leave. No harm, no foul
  4. GTIJenn1

I don't think one act of aggression should completely ruin his chances. I have a hot temper also, and regardless of what car, I will always react badly in ultra high stress car situations. And besides, men should have a little bit of aggression. Whether they act on it or not might separate the...
  5. GTIJenn1

**Poll**What you look like? **selfie thread**

I hate this picture of me. But you said selfie so...
  6. GTIJenn1

**Poll**What you look like? **selfie thread**

Bitches love Michael Kors. Your wife is hot as hell. How did no one say this already!? Sheesh. I am 22 OMG hahaha this can't be real. That girl in the front, though... There is no way this is you. Much too attractive. Prove yourself by placing a shoe on your head and taking another...
  7. GTIJenn1

I'm glad someone listens to me :wub::wub::wub:
  8. GTIJenn1

At least those tailpipes aren't married.
  9. GTIJenn1

I'm sure you'll fit right in.
  10. GTIJenn1

No worries. Also, Guinness is my beer of choice when I'm out with my friends...just so you know.
  11. GTIJenn1

Don't worry, I'm not offended by any means! It will take much more than a simply observation :thumbsup:
  12. GTIJenn1

Ha! I understand. I need to begin my posts with "SERIOUS SHIT AHEAD" so people know I'm being literal! That's very sweet. Thank you :) Girls without confidence make me crazy. Have some self-worth, girls. Put on those lacy big girl panties and rule the world. But I'm not a feminist...I need...
  13. GTIJenn1

My, my, you are so observant :)