GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gtiguy182

1. Gtiguy182

Revo SPS+ and Snow Tires!

Snow Tires! 4 DUNLOP GRASPIC SNOW TIRES 205/55/16 AND COME WITH THE STEEL WHEELS. ITS GOING TO SNOW SOON! GET YOUR TIRES! $300
  2. Gtiguy182

Revo SPS+ and Snow Tires!

Revo SPS+ for Sale $100 16" steel rims with graspic snow tires for sale (local Only) and with plenty of thread left. $260
  3. Gtiguy182

MKV PARTS

Golf ball shift knob /// $35 + plus stock R32 Skirts /// $140 + stock skirts US spec R32 tails /// $140+PLUS STOCK TAILS I Live in the Lowell area and am open to offers. Please message me for photos if you need.
  4. Gtiguy182

FS: HR 24mm RSB

$150 local pickup or $170 shipped.
  5. Gtiguy182

FS: US SPEC R32 TAILS

180 picked up or 200Shipped
  6. Gtiguy182

WTB: STOCK RADIO

LOOKING FOR A STOCK RADIO FOR MY MKV GTI. LOCAL PERFER BUT IF NOT SHIPPED TO THE 01854
  7. Gtiguy182

stock radio...looking!!!!

DONT NEED
  8. Gtiguy182

stock springs

anyone have them?
  9. Gtiguy182

Parting out my gti-local only

Golf ball shift knob /// $35 + need stock R32 Skirts /// $140 + stock skirts US spec R32 tails /// $140+PLUS STOCK TAILS I Live in the Lowell area and am open to offers. Please message me for photos if you need.
  10. Gtiguy182

YO HOMIES!

GUESS WHO IS BACK TURDS!
  11. Gtiguy182

Hey Ladies...

How ya guys been? long time no see/talk. Ive been just going to school and hanging around. Don't post much on the forum anymore as most of you can tell. Yes i still have the Dub and shes running good. Got a couple ideas for spring, you guys all know it wouldn't be the same if i didn't. Just want...
  12. Gtiguy182

IM BACK.....

Hey Guys! Remember me lol...Its been awhile since ive posted or even looked at this forum...actually all forums. Been Wicked busy and side tracked but im back, Hopefully. Any one Miss me? Heres acouple pics of my car to refresh your memory.Eventhough shes rockin' the winter setup and raised a...
  13. Gtiguy182

Where my Portuguesas at?

Theirs a filipino one so i figured why not a portugese one.. So where you amigos and amigas at?
  14. Gtiguy182

FS/FT/Feeler: Raderwerk Chicago's

Set of 4 Raderwerks Chicago's 18x8 et44 tires are falken-452's with about 5k on them here are some pics. Im asking for $1300/obo perfer local....shipping buyers expense
  15. Gtiguy182

Hookah..?

Anynoe have experience with this stuff ? how is it? easy to to maintain the hookah? is it almost the same as you know .... ? buddy told me about it just a little interested Shawn