GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIFTW

1. GTIFTW

Killing time....

Went on Photobucket to look at some pics I took recently and just messed with the online editing features.... Like the title says I was bored and may have made the pics worse lol.... Before: After: Before: After:
  2. GTIFTW

Detailer haz skills!!

Got my car detailed by 911fanatic (member on here). Awesome guy to deal with and knows his stuff. Dropped the car off for a detail for the summer and when I came back to pick her up I was amazed!! The candy is back. Sorry no before pics but... Has that nice wet look now :happyanim:
  3. GTIFTW

My OEM'ish Style

Have all the mods I basically want on my car. Really happy with how my GTI evolved from Factory OEM to my version of what the GTI should have looked like OEM. Will probably do power mods later down the road once warranties up but the car is quick enough for spirited driving (Not trying to race...
  4. GTIFTW

19" BBS RS-GT and Milltek CBE finally installed :D

Washed my car and took some pics of the new parts installed: 5mm Spacers on the rear to make the wheels flush Weather kept changing fast so lighting is a little dark Car sounds so good now, more sporty without being overly loud. The Cornering feels even more amazing now. I...
  5. GTIFTW

Excited!!! Quick Pics before the next step...

Decided to take pics of the car before the next step... no teasers of whats going on the car. Here is the car presently. From an earlier post I'm putting on a used Milltek Non-Resonated CBE tomorrow :biggrin:... And finally picked up a set of my dream wheels that are used... some minor...
  6. GTIFTW

Used Non Resonated Milltek Exhaust Small Project and Advice?

Bought a used non-resonated Milltek Catback Exhaust from a good guy on Dubberz. I paid $500 Canadian and the original asking price was $650 CAD (a brand new one from the US is $799 not including taxes and shipping). The downside of buying used is that I lose out on the warranty :frown:. The...
  7. GTIFTW

My Winter Mode/with new Lighting

Been waiting for a while but finally got all the Lighting parts at PG Performance and got them all installed. Did a quick wash and tried to take some quick pics. (I know the car is not low but I raised the coils for the winter season). OEM Projector Fogs with H11 Nokya Hyper Yellow 2500K rated...
  8. GTIFTW

New Lighting Parts Installed and Winter Mode

Been waiting for a while but finally got all the Lighting parts at PG Performance and got them all installed. Did a quick wash and tried to take some quick pics. (I know the car is not low but I raised the coils for the winter season) OEM Projector Fogs with H11 Nokya Hyper Yellow 2500K rated...
  9. GTIFTW

Pre-Winter Detail (just 2)

Still getting used to my D60 and first time editing with photoshop (original pics where a little dark)
  10. GTIFTW

Trying out first DSLR

Wife picked up this camera on sale up here in Canada and thought I'd try to take a few pics with it... still trying to figure out how to use the thing properly. Nikon D60 pics of my car as of today:
  11. GTIFTW

OSIR rear valence in matte black with Euro Lip

It just the fiberglass version painted matte black More pics here http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100808
  12. GTIFTW

OSIR rear valence in matt black with a euro lip

Have been wanting to do something to change up the rear and this is the way I went. Also added a euro lip up front for balance. Here's more of the rear in the sun
  13. GTIFTW

Anybody know a good detailer in the lower mainland?

To be honest I'm too lazy to do my own detailing (clay, polish, wax ect.) and was wondering if anyone knows a good detailer here in the lower mainland BC. I know a guy who does an awesome job in Vancouver but was wondering if there was one in the surrey/langley area. I searched best detailer...
  14. GTIFTW

Cheap rear bumper mod? Worth it?

Was thinking about getting the fiberglass (already primed version, not CF) and attaching it to my painted bumper after I paint the OSIR peice gloss black. It's hard to find threads on this part but I've read you either attach it with a special adhesive or crazy double sided tape. It's a lot...
  15. GTIFTW

Attempt at first teaser...

Look at the few pics and guess what my GTI "really" needs Here's a hint: one of the LOGO's on this Porsche makes the parts I'm getting installed on the car in a few weeks... Last hint is that the mod is listed in this guys description of his video... which btw is a nice vid...