GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI689

1. GTI689

IS THERE SOMTHING MISSING HERE??

Somthing doesnt look right?? :iono: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/airride305/ericbday-thanksgiving006.jpg
  2. GTI689

2006 volkswagen GTI APR stage 2, rims, for sale

2006 Volkswagen GTI. 52k miles highway driven. 6 speed manual. Excellent condition. Very well kept and maintained. Dropped on eibach springs from Gunther Volkswagen.19 inch Axis rims black with chrome lip, exhaust, intake, APR chip. One owner. Serious inquiries only please. $14,000 make me an...
  3. GTI689

FS BRAND NEW IPHONE 3G (s)

Brand new in the box black 16g iphone 3g (s) for sale make me an offer
  4. GTI689

APR STAGE III 605WHP MKV GTI Dyno video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C8PbF7XMYU&feature=related :bow::bow:
  5. GTI689

What Car to buy for under 5k?

Looking to buy a reliable car for under 5k, Any ideas? I was looking at some 2000 jetta vr6 with about 100k miles and also some 1998 audi a4 with about 100k miles..What you guys think? Was thinking honda but interiors look really shitty compared to vws or audi with there leather ect.. Any ideas...
  6. GTI689

Car Keeps turning off when i come to a stop??

Everytime i pull up to a light, i throw it in neutral hit the brakes and the car just turns off? Few days ago i forgot my lights on but the car barely started up, also i recently tore a hose but got it replaced and fixed. What do you think the problem is?
  7. GTI689

GTI APR stage 2 vs Acurs RSX S Kpro

My mods in sigg Acura rsx type s, Hks Exhuast, intake, headers, kpro GTI has extra passenger 3rd gear 60 mph race...Dead even to about 90 or so where we let off..goin to run again soon. I was pretty surprised, hes a freind of mine i use to own him by 2 cars or so, he just got the kpro put in...
  8. GTI689

Could I get 20k For my GTI??

If i were to Part out my car, How much could i get for it? 2006 Volkswagen GTI 6 speed Package 1 (includes power sunroof and satellite radio) Light Tinted tails 19inch Black Axis Rims (retail for $355 a piece w/o ties) eibach springs Side markers Yellow Fogs 33k miles Or should i just sell...
  9. GTI689

APR stage 2 GTI VS nissan 350z

My APR Stage 2 gti (Mods in Sigg) vs an Automatic nissan 350z with HKS exhaust.. 3 times.. 40 roll, 60 roll, and 80.. Pulled about car and a half on him all times even more from a 60 roll... i was kind of suprised... Cant wait untill meth injection :burnrubber:
  10. GTI689

New system pioneer AVIC- D3 two 12inch Kicker subs PICS

just installed my new system.. Pioneer Avic D3 with ipod adapter getting bluetooth soon two 12 inch kicker subs 1600 watt amp (thinking about just getting one 12) The D3 is amazing, soo much better then the stock head unit and makes the stock speakers sound alot better.. later down the line im...
  11. GTI689

APR stage 2 GTi VS Honda S2000 *VIDEO

Started about the end of 4th gear quickly into 5th on the highway. The Video was takin right after i passed him (on my friends cell phone) He unexpectedly hit it first and got the jump, i quickly hit it reeling him in and passing him... All in all it was a good race im happy that i was still...
  12. GTI689

APR stage 2 GTI vs camry lol

APR stage 2 GTI vs camry lol *VIDEO Me and a friend just messing around lol
  13. GTI689

525 HP MKV GTI Video RSR Turbo kit

Check it out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRH5UFeNYHk
  14. GTI689

APR STAGE 2 What are you Boosting??

Was wondering what all you APR stage 2 people are Boosting and in what gear?
  15. GTI689

Will It Rub?? How low is to Low?? 19 inch

Will it rub on my mkv GTI i have 19 inch Axis Crux Rims 35mm offset Tire size- 235/35zR19 91y i want to drop it on H&R Race Springs Will it fit?