GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gti314

1. gti314

FS: polyurethane control arm busgings

FS: polyurethane control arm bushings Asking 35 shipped obo...They are brand new in package...These are the perfect fix for ruined bushings from dv oil spatter...Also improves handling, pm with any questions
  2. gti314

FS: MK5 Polyurethane Front Control Arm Bushing Kit

Have you replaced mount and still experiencing wheel hop, these will solve the problem...asking 45 shipped brand new in package... http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Suspension/Bushings/ES514164/
  3. gti314

FS: BSH MOTOR MOUNTS

all three for 340 shipped obo or 110 ea. obo Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  4. gti314

Drilled and slotted front and rear autotech rotors

Asking 190 shipped obo Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  5. gti314

FS: BSH TB PIPE W. W/M BUNGS/RELOCATE

ASKING 120 SHIPPED OBO Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  6. gti314

autotech fuel pump internals

300 shipped obo
  7. gti314

HUGE AFTERMARKET PART OUT GOING BACK TO STOCK

Drilled and slotted front and rear autotech rotors- 220 shipped obo All three bsh solid billet motor mounts- 340 shipped obo or 110 a peice obo Oem replacement rubber dash shelf- 35 shipped obo (SOLD) Forge twintercooler- 420 shipped obo (SOLD) Forge dv spacer- 30 shipped obo (SOLD) PM me...
  8. gti314

Force Fed Engineering Positive Engagement Shifter Bushings

Anyone using them...Coments or reviews??
  9. gti314

FS: OEM TOP MOUNT VENT

ASKING 15 SHIPPED
  10. gti314

FS: OEM GTI ROTORS AND PADS

I got a set of all four oem rotors used for less than 40,000 miles and front pads with over 50 percent life left... Asking 140 shipped with pads
  11. gti314

FS: OEM THROTTLE BODY PIPE

Asking 25 shipped obo
  12. gti314

FS: OEM FSI BPY ENGINE CODE VALVE COVER

This is an Oem bpy engine code valve cover with gasket...Reason for sale is that I got the shiny eurojet one lol....Asking 90 shipped obo Uploaded with ImageShack.us pics of it when it was on car
  13. gti314

FS STOCK FSI ENGINE MOUNTS

All three engine mounts and bolts included 200 shipped obo....Willing to part for any one single mount... 55 shipped obo Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  14. gti314

FS: LATEST REVISION OEM PCV

Asking 20 shipped obo... used less than 20,000 miles Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  15. gti314

FS: CUSTOM RECIRCULATING CATCH CAN SET UP

Sold This is a custom catch can set up that I created using by using bsh's pcv plate, all mounting hardware, hoses, and clamps included...Reason for sale is that I went to a vta can...Asking 135 shipped obo (MANIFOLD CAP INCLUDED)...Also can is brand new never been used...