GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gruppe917

1. G

WTB: hood

Looking for a clean hood, no dents or dings etc, preferably Reflex Silver, that is for sale in NY, NJ, PA, DE, or MD area. Thank you!
  2. G

Nearly new HPFP and Ignition Coil Set

OEM HPFP - came out of an 08 A4, 28k miles - yep 28,000!. Looks and works like new! Asking $155 shipped in all 50 states obo OEM Blacktop Ignition Coils - SOLD Items located in PA Pics
  3. G

FS: OEM HPFP and Black Top Ignition Coils

OEM HPFP - came out of an 08 A4, 28k miles - yep 28,000!. Looks and works like new! Asking $155 shipped in all 50 states obo OEM Blacktop Ignition Coils - SOLD Items located in PA Thanks!
  4. G

Air Distribution Troubleshooting Tips?

So the other night the car pops a CEL, again, for coolant system inefficiency. Second time in about 3 weeks. Last time it was preceded by a "coolant low" warning on dash, and it was a touch low, so I filled the resevoir back to spec. Couple days later, about 11F outside, car is cold, I get on...
  5. G

My Consolidated 07 Mod/Build/Maintenance Thread

Should have done this from the beginning vs making individual threads, so I am going to consolidate them all here, Background on the car - I'm the 3rd owner, previous 2 had some mods done. This was a low mileage car till a couple years ago, when it began regular commutes from MA to PA. So...
  6. G

Eurodyne Logs anyone?

Does anyone have catalogs for a Eurodyne S1 amd S2 tune? Going to get my own RossTech cable ordered and it would be awesome to have a benchmark to compare my car to if at all possible
  7. G

Acceleration then snap....wont take throttle

Seems almost like this http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118864 Problem is I'm on my way home from work at 11:15 pm...and it's snowing a bit! Can I unplug the throttle body and limp home? ESC light on, EPC also on, no CEL, idle surging from 800k-1100k, won't take throttle but...
  8. G

DV and PCV testing/troubleshooting

I've mentioned for a couple months how I'll get this misfire at 3-3300 ish rpm, particularly 3rd+ gear, at full boost. Never in 1st or 2nd. Plugs are newish (10k miles per previous owner), and he did "new" (unsure of brand of coils) from ECS. When I first got the car and temps were warmer I...
  9. G

Headlight Improvement Suggestions for Factory HID's?

I had this is another thread, but figured I'd start another to hopefully get some additional info. I recently (3 ish weeks ago) changed the HID bulbs in my car, from the god awful 10k purply ones the previous owner had, to 4500k Morimoto's. They worked well, albeit a tad yellower than I had...
  10. G

new to me GTI, small interior light issue

Greetings all I recently acquired an MK5 GTi, and have slowly been tackling any little annoyances that the previous owner didn't, or couldn't, do. Where I'm at now is an interior light issue - he converted to LED's inside. When I use the fob to unlock the door, interior lights come on, and...