GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by grasshopper

1. grasshopper

FS: Rainbow IQ 320.25 Front Speaker Set *NIB*

Price reduced to $250 shipped
  2. grasshopper

FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN USB *SOLD*

Sold my VW so I no longer need this. It has yellowed over the years but it still works perfectly. Connected to car to check codes just before I sold the car. $150 shipped to lower 48. Pay through PayPal, ships UPS Ground.
  3. grasshopper

FS: Rainbow IQ 320.25 Front Speaker Set *NIB*

I bought this speaker set years ago fully intending to install them but never did. Now I sold the car and I don't need them anymore. They have never been installed, box us open to inspect them only since I bought them from someone else tgat never installed them. I bought them so long ago, I...
  4. grasshopper

FS: Alpine iDA-X305, Plug-n-Play

I have been sitting on this thing long enough. Time to give it a new home. The deck was purchased early in 09, but from what I read is not much different than the X305S available now ($350@CF). If someone knows better, please let me know. I do not aim to mislead. Comes with everything show...
  5. grasshopper

18" Tires for Sale in AZ: 2 Azenis, 2 Conti

Nevmd Sold FWIW: North Scottsdale VW charges $329 out the door for DSG fluid change.
  6. grasshopper

FS: Ghostbusters, MLB 2K9 for Wii

Purchased on June 20 to play with my g/f but we're both too old and uncoordinated, and especially 2K9 is way more involved than I was looking for. Both have only seen about 15mins of laser light. $37.50 shipped for either game, or $65 shipped for the pair (within the US). Paypal preferred.
  7. grasshopper

AZ Auto Detailing Recommendations?

I found a couple places on the internet, but of course, there is no way to guage value without experience. If anyone can recommend a detailer either from personal experience or by reputable acquaintance I would really appreciate it. It's supposed to be a Christmas gift so I'd like it to turn...
  8. grasshopper

Women.. Bury Them or Marry Them??

I am curious to see what ya'll think, especially the girls on here, but my girlfriend of a couple weeks broke up with me based almost entirely on a comment I made. The backstory is that she is a 20yo who could easily pass as a 28yo. I'm a 28yo who could often pass as a 20yo. She recently...
  9. grasshopper

You down with HDR? Yeah, I is are.

I'm joining the bandwagon. I finally got a shot to look not horrible, so I thought I would share my triumph with ya'll. :) Original for comparison, best processing from RAW in Photoshop: Processed with Photomatix, mild post-process in Photoshop:
  10. grasshopper

Death Cab for Cutie in Phoenix, Thursday

Not sure if this violates any forum regs, but... If any Arizona-ites are interested in seeing Death Cab for Cutie this Thursday the 19th at Mesa Ampitheatre I have 2 tickets that I don't need. I purchased them in the hopes of attending with a girl I was dating, but she has since gone away and...
  11. grasshopper

Black Textured Mirror Caps on GTI

I didn't realize until searching just now how many were already running these. But anyway, here they are depicted on a RS 4dr for the record. I much prefer them. :biggrin:
  12. grasshopper

Swapping DSG Brake Pedal

So, the fat granny auto pedal is pissing me off. I keep lifting my foot to move to the gas and end of grabbing the edge of the brake pedal. I see no advantage to the large pedal as I drove manual for 10 years with no incidences of missing the smaller pedal face. I haven't looked at either...
  13. grasshopper

Feeler: Black 18x8 ASA AR1s hand delivered to SW

$650 to your door in AZ, SoCal, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, El Paso or in between. I am thinking I want to unload my ASAs for various nincompoopy reasons so I wanted to put it out to the Southwest folks first 'cos I really don't want to ship.. and I miss the open road. Had them since March. Maybe...