GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GorData

1. GorData

NYC: BBS RX/Dunlop Wintersports 16" Winter setup Mint

Wheels have been sold...
  2. GorData

NYC-FS: Ross-Tech VCDS Vagcom USB cable Micro CAN (free shipping)

Traded in my GTI and I no longer need the VAG-COM Cable. Looking to get 215 Shipped or 210 picked up. I will post pictures when I get home. I take paypal and shipping is to the lower 48. Cable works perfectly and looks new. SOLD
  3. GorData

NYC:Rear Foglight with Wire and Honeycomb front grill pieces

I have a rear foglight with wire needed. Looking to get $50 Shipped. SOLD I also have some front end grill pieces left over Front foglight covers and lower grill $65 Shipped for all three, will include gti emblem and VW round emblem.
  4. GorData

Lumbar Support Replacement Help needed

I need to replace the lumbar support unit but I don't even know how to begin to take the seat apart. Anyone have any advice or experience with the matter, I don't own a bentley manual just yet but I will soon.
  5. GorData

NYC:WTB 225/40/18 all season set of tires

Looking to replace my beat up tires but looking for a used set with lots of tread, going to upgrade wheels so don't want to buy expensive rubber, would like local or within reasonable driving distance from New York City.
  6. GorData

DSG Customer Satisfaction Campaign

I know we wont start receiving letter until september but has anyone know if letter have started to go out to owners of EOS and Jettas?? I am really excited to receive this letter, my DSG acts like crap. Stealership says in normal.
  7. GorData

Subframe Noise

I was wondering how all you guys that Autocross and road race deal with the noise made by the subframe? Even the people that Drag Race. I have serious noise that has gotten progressively worst with the summer months, right now I cant get hard on the gas pedal from a dead stop because the whole...
  8. GorData

MKV Jetta Grill Set

I have a set of Jetta Grills from a 2009, No Front plate, Mint condition I can meet before or I will be at waterfest Saturday. Looking to get $125.00 for the grill set. No broken Tabs Contact me at gordata@gmail dot com
  9. GorData

Castrol Oil 0w-30 on sale

Heads up, R & S Strauss has Castrol Syntec 0W-30 European Formula on sale for $3.00 a quart! I grab enough for 3 oil changes.
  10. GorData

Door pillar trim removal

How do I remove the black pillar trim from my driver side door, It has a dent and I want to replace it.
  11. GorData

Wiring diagram for window motor please...

I need some help. I need the wiring diagram for the plug that goes to the passanger side rear window on my 08 GTI 4 Door. Window is reversed and I need to re pin it, would love to get a diagram. Planning on buying the book/cd but need to fix this now, its bothering me.
  12. GorData

Reversed Rear Window switch

I have a 2008 GTI That i bought used, it is currently out of warranty. The back passenger back windows switch is reversed, when I press it down it goes up and visa versa. Even from the front driver door that one window is reversed.