GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GolNat

1. GolNat

CSB 2: dtfd Shows Stabby Snakes To Bring Joy To All. No, Not That Kind Of Stabby Snake.

Hagerty puts out some good shit. Check out their Spotlight Series. MK8 And a new one on the Z
  2. GolNat

CSB 2: dtfd Shows Stabby Snakes To Bring Joy To All. No, Not That Kind Of Stabby Snake.

I would say unless they are natural. I’ll get some natural ones on downshifts.
  3. GolNat

I love shooting with a film camera. I keep B&W film in mine but haven’t taken it out in years. I really should do that more, it made me happy.
  4. GolNat

Nissan nailed the look!! Something Toyota missed. Great looking Z!!
  5. GolNat

You should definitely try some different cars. I was a hardcore JDM guy (still am) but now that I have a German car totally get it and am a Euro guy too. They prioritize different things and have certain “feels” that make them special.
  6. GolNat

Idk I like the Z looks better. I’m curious once tuned what they can do. The Supra is a monster when tuned. Do you want a Japanese driving experience or German?
  7. GolNat

I’d pick nap. I tried to take one earlier but got a phone call 30 min in.
  8. GolNat

I don’t remember who posted this but WTF lol
  9. GolNat

I agree. I always considered them a fun just head banging around band. I enjoyed their new album. No deep lyrics or complicated music but fun. I mean when Rollin or Break Stuff comes on you can’t help but start banging your head and moshing out. I do like their remake of Behind Blue Eyes.
  10. GolNat

California? Hard to Believe.

Ehh still ugly like a real plate. How about no front plate!?!
  11. GolNat

How was the concert? I’d go see Limp Bizkit, they probably put on a good show. I have a music festival later this year to see a bunch a different people and I’m seeing Nelly at the state fair.
  12. GolNat

I loved delivering to the boaters. There were a few marinas close. These dudes on their big yachts would be drunk AF and tip you like $20. Some were a pain to get to. You’d have to park up at the main part, walk down to the water, find the correct dock then find the slip. Usually it was the boat...
  13. GolNat

When I was in HS I delivered pizzas. This was before everyone had a GPS. You would read the address on the ticket and then look at this big map on the wall and try to find it. I delivered pizzas to mostly rural areas with poorly labeled houses and mailboxes. Sometimes in the notes it would say...
  14. GolNat

Pizza should not be able to be held straight out. It should flop over unless you fold it in half. That’s a good pizza.