GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GolNat

1. GolNat

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Eventually. My Uni tune is great. Need to buy an AP and instal my meth kit but I’m still happy with the car how it is when I drive it so I’m not in a hurry. Car hobby has been on the back burner for a bit and once I get more time and money to do it again I’ll work on the Prelude.
  2. GolNat

I get mad at myself also. I thought about it, priced it was like ehh. Honestly doesn’t bother me all that much since I just street drive it but still would have been nice.
  3. GolNat

Engine mounts made a huge difference for me in reducing wheel hop and hard shifting when getting on it. New torque arm and insert also.
  4. GolNat

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

Those look great!! I love printing in PETG not sure what issues you were having. Prints like PLA just stickier.
  5. GolNat

Yep. That family plan is no joke
  6. GolNat

Is silver not up charged? That grey is nice tho
  7. GolNat

No luggage rack on a hearse young Man!!
  8. GolNat

My dad was adopted and we have tried to get his records releases from PA but they are sealed apparently. Like WTF. My step mom was adopted in DE and she found her birth parents in a day or 2.
  9. GolNat

I mean I’m sure the idea of interview attire has shifted but I’ve seen people come in sweatpants 🤦‍♂️
  10. GolNat

Idk I dressed up for all my interviews. None of them office or super high paying.
  11. GolNat

Interview and no tie? Maybe I’m old school.
  12. GolNat

Got a bidet yesterday. A basic toilet seat type. Thought it would be weird. Not weird, feel fresh!!!
  13. GolNat

I work better under pressure… But I have days where it’s bad. Like mrmatt said depends why you are procrastinating.