GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Geesevs

1. G

2013 Ninja 300 SE /abs $4650

I have a 2013 Ninja 300 SE /ABS for sale, has 1823 miles on it, clean title, never dropped or anything, has new levers, sliders, LEDs that cant be turned on and off when you want them (for night riding) they are green. $4650 I'm in Fort Bragg NC so if you are near can come pick it up or you can...
  2. G

Part Out - Garage Clean out

Hey guys I havent been here for a while sold my car a while ago was cleaning out the garage and found a bunch of 2007 GTI stuff. All items are + shipping and obo. Photos linked. I'm in Fort Bragg NC so if you care near by you can swing by and pick them up too. Wheel Bolts, silver and black $20...
  3. G

Privat remember question

Anyone have these wheels and had them powder coated? Are the rivets plastic? What size if so because I'll need to replace them if they melt.
  4. G

Help with Avid-d3

I've been away from my car for about a year and half (Army) and now that I'm going back to my car I want to solve a issue. I have a Avic-D3 in my car but I need to get the wheel controls to work properly I'm guessing my harness isn't the right one. What happens now is that when I hit the...
  5. G

WTB: RNS-510 / harness etc

I'm looking for one with the harness, trying the place it in my 07 GTI. Guess need the other stuff too. Anyone selling?
  6. G

2007 CW GTI, TAMPA 15k

I'm looking to sell my 2007 CW GTI (PKG 0 w/ manual)it has 38k miles , Its in great condition ( some rock chips). Car Dynoed at 248 WHP with GIAC and TBE. Oil changed at 5k-7k. I've been on the track a few best time ran a 13.8 best time. Other than those times I drive normal, dont beat on it...
  7. G

2007 CW GTI/Manual/Tampa FL sale

I'm looking to sell my 2007 CW GTI (PKG 0 w/ manual)it has 38k miles , Its in great condition ( some rock chips). Car Dynoed at 248 WHP with GIAC and TBE. Oil changed at 5k-7k. I've been on the track a few best time ran a 13.8 best time. Other than those times I drive normal, dont beat on it...
  8. G

Forge replacement DV $75

This is just for the DV I dont have the boost tap because I'm using it. The DV was used for like 1 month and and got something else so its pretty much brand new. The boost tap from forge anyways is like 30-50 but really you can use whatever. Im looking for $75+shipping. DV- Boost tap you...
  9. G

work vs-xx

Im looking for a place that sells them but I can't find one that does it in our bolt pattern can anyone help?
  10. G

20gb Xbox360 hdd

its my old one works fine I got a 120gb one so I dont need this one. $10+shipping
  11. G

Rockband 1 for 360

I have Rockband 1 for sale. It comes with the drums/guitar/mic/game/usb hub. The drums and guitar are the newer version, its for the Xbox360 so its all wired. They play just fine and are pretty much new after I got them replaced under the warranty. I'm asking $100 + shipping. I want to get RB 2...
  12. G

Wii fit

Brand new in box unopened. $140 shipped. No picture but it looks like any other.
  13. G

falken azenis 215/35/19 $300

I have 4 Azenis that I had on my 19s. it was a stretch but it was too much for me so I got some some new tires. I only had them on for maybe 4k Here are some pics the tires they are in pretty decent shape.
  14. G

Premium 7 stock head unit

165 shipped... looks perfect no issue with it but got a avic-d3
  15. G

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter

I have a Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter from my Avid-d3. I had it but never used it. It will fit any Pioneer in dash dvd/navigation at least what from the website says. I'm asking $100