GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fuzzymk5

1. F

Wtb FAST

I'm looking for a fast, bought my gti used and never got one. I'm Never getting rid of my car and thought I should have one to keep in the car. If you have a Fahrenheit one even better. Please someone sell me there's and not at an outrageous price.
  2. F

for sale 2012 beetle 18x8 et48

im not happy with how these wheels fit on this car, they looked much better on my old mkiv so im posting them for sale. i got these as take off from a local dealer and they are in amazing shape i would say 9.5/10 because they are used. specs are 18x8et48 with 215/35 nankang ns2 with around 8k on...
  3. F

fs: 3.2l vr6, eurojet fmic, atp dp, r brakes

revo stg2 ecu (06 pk1 gti) $225 obo+shipping not sure what needs to be done to work 3.2l vr6 from 08 r32 58k on it includes engine, engine harness, oem mounts, maf, factorty airbox, alt, a/c comp, column, exhaust manifolds, a few other bits i cant remember. $3300 i want to move this...
  4. F

fs mb 6 slots 18"

Keeping
  5. F

Heart of an .:R

For those of you not on vortex a copy and paste of my thread over there along with a link Vwvortex thread im bored at work right now so i figured what better time to start some sort of a build thread that i have been planning for over a year now. for those that dont know me or my car this is...
  6. F

im bored so look at my car

stole these from the stanceworks gengstout feature i hate this thing anyone want to buy it
  7. F

fs oem 19x8.5 a8l wheels

im selling my girlfriends wheels, already have new wheels in the works so no trades. they are oem audi a8l 19x8.5 et45 with newish 225/35 yoko s-drives prob have around 5k on them. over the winter i stripped the clear polished the spokes and repainted the inserts. the wheels are not 100% show...
  8. F

fs: fsi parts

i have an extra intake manifold, valve cover w/pcv, and a oil pan. intake manifold- $125 obo oil pan- $150obo
  9. F

Help me beat a mkvi

I entered a contest on klutch.com facebook so if you could all help me just like lurch then like the pic of my cars thanks. Clck and vote
  10. F

GIRLS CAR AND ICE CREAM

was hanging out with the gengstout guys last night and josh decided to shoot my girls car, enjoy. and then we got ice cream but there not pics of that, but heres some ice cream any way
  11. F

couple junks

12. F

silly car

back in the begining of september i took a nice little ride up to portsmouth nh to meat up with jake to shoot my car for pvw, now that the magazine has hit the shelves im able to release some of his awsome shots. thanks again jake!
  13. F

dubs in the sand 2011

last year: Gallery:http://gengstout.com/gallery/dubs-in-the-sand/ Show info: This is a state reservation run by the massachusetts department of conservation and recreation. Because of this the permit process can take long, resulting in the date subject to change but the 15th is what we are...
  14. F

dubs in the sand 2011

last year: Gallery:http://gengstout.com/gallery/dubs-in-the-sand/ Show info: This is a state reservation run by the massachusetts department of conservation and recreation. Because of this the permit process can take long, resulting in the date subject to change but the 15th is what we are...
  15. F

STOPPED

become a fan of gengstout http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gengstout/262126610097?ref=ts&v=wall#!/pages/Gengstout/262126610097