GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FMX_DBC

1. F

Which KO4 software to purchase?

I'm trying to figure out which route to take with my FSI KO4. Turbo isn't yet on the car but planning everything out. What are people's preferred KO4 tuners? Still need software, injectors, rods, DV relocation kit & an intake to work with the DV relocation kit.
  2. F

Fueling woes, fuel cut @ 1/4 tank 90mi to empty

I've been trying to track down the source of my fueling issue to no avail. I seem to be able to replicate the fuel cut & it only happens just about 1/4 tank. Yesterday it did it again at 90 miles to empty after I reassembled the LPFP with completely different parts from a working 70k mi used...
  3. F

WTB - R-Line fog grilles w/fog holes

Looking to buy a pair of R line fog light grilles with holes for fog lights. Let me know if you've got any. :thumbup:
  4. F

SPM cat-back adapter like new 3" stainless v-banded

Like new SPM cat back adapter. It's 3" stainless. Only reason for selling is I already have one. Bought from another member along with another piece. This thing looks brand new. I can send pics of it for interested parties. $80 shipped in the continental US
  5. F

New Porsche brushed aluminum oil cap FS

Selling a new brushed aluminum Porsche oil cap part number POR-99110747501 Found out the hard way it doesn't fit on my FSI with the filler extension removed. Asking $35 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

Hawk HP Plus MKV GTI front brake pads NEW

Please delete
  7. F

Tyrolsport Brake Caliper Stiffening Kit FS

Please delete
  8. F

Need help - What does the stock fuel pump seal look like?

I replaced my fuel pump in January and the aftermarket pump didn't include the correct seals. Of course I threw the stock one away :cry::help: The new pump has been working great BUT when it gets to 1/4 tank the car starves for fuel and has died on me once or twice before I figured it out...
  9. F

Vibration/shudder on deceleration (intermittent)

Since I last had serious work done on my car by the dealer (engine & trans swap) I have noticed an intermittent shudder and/or vibration upon deceleration. When it does occur it is always under load when slowing from various speeds & in various gears. My first thought is wheel bearings because...
  10. F

Anyone tried these cams?

I was just browsing around and saw 034 motorsports selling "stage 1" cams. I was curious if anyone had ever run or tried these. I have no intentions of buying them myself but with people making so much power from the stock cams I was just curious...
  11. F

Tiguan/Passat TB pipe or aftermarket? More performance from aftermarket?

I've got an aftermarket TB pipe on my car right now but the fit is poor because of the DSG trans cooler on the front and the MAF sensor wires aren't really long enough & if the pipe isn't clocked correctly it rubs the fan lol. I'm replacing the radiator this weekend and just bought a...
  12. F

Best price on a Fluidampr?

The battery on my car died. Replaced it and when I started it the first time the car did not start on all 4 cylinders. Disconnected the battery, reconnected, restarted. Upon the 2nd restart the engine is running and operating normally however the crank pulley is now quite out of balance...
  13. F

FMX_DBC's parts liquidation (Lots of stock + more)

I have a lot of stock MKV GTI parts for sale. All parts came from a '06 FSI GTI w/ DSG. I will update with pictures as soon as I can. If an item is still listed in the post, it is still available. Prices do not include shipping. Prices are negotiable. PM me for a shipped quote. Stock Parts...
  14. F

WTB: aftermarket pendulum mount

Found one. Please delete
  15. F

FS: BPY FSI stock throttle pipe & noise pipe

I have a stock throttle pipe and noise pipe from a FSI BPY engine for sale. I have the hose from intercooler to throttle pipe as well as the stock throttle body coupler and stock hardware to include. I will separate items if needed. The noise pipe is ALMOST complete, missing the piece behind...