GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Flywheel Photography

1. F

Got a new J.O.B.

In addition to car photography, I have been known to weld a little bit. I got this cool job making things for VWs! Stay tuned... Charge piping mk4 by Leslley Scotte, on Flickr Charge Piping mk4 by Leslley Scotte, on Flickr Here is some stainless TIG. This was for a pizza place, here in Apex...
  2. F

New ignition

Hey ya'll! I had to replace my ignition assembly and was wondering if anyone here in the Raleigh/Durham area can reprogram the interrupter and key to match the car. Lunch/ gift card or other requests for payment will be met! Thanks guys!
  3. F

Boost loss, trying to diagnose.

Boost loss, trying to diagnose. EDIT PROBLEM FOUND...WITH PHOTO... So here is the issue, I ran off a blind curb and scrapped my subframe, five minutes later I have total boost loss, and I have looked at the piping and hoses, seems intact from what I can see. The hissing is coming from right...
  4. F

its was cool...

I beat a smart car. he was eyeballin me, so i gave him a proper spankin. Im a vilian, i know, i know.
  5. F

My first VW, A nice starting point.

Hi there, since I did my intro, I have been lurking around deciding what in the hell I want to do to my car. I now have a few ideas and am ready to start getting things rolling. This what im starting with, '06 DSG GTI in Silver. Basiclly I would like to drop it, not slammed but low. and a few...