GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Flipman416

1. F

R32 Monster Mats

I have a set of R32 Monster mats for sale...barely used on a MKV R32 that was never driven much. If interested please message me on here...Im in Orange County CA and you can either come pick it up from me or I can ship it to you for a fee. Price im asking is 70 for the whole set. Thank you.
  2. F

FEELER: MKV R32 60k Miles need to sell

Hello fellow dubbers. Its been awhile since I actually posted on here. But Due to events in my life...I have to get rid of this car....my other option is voluntary repossession. I am losing my job in 30 days and I cannot afford this car. I do owe still about 20k on this car...yeah stupid...
  3. F

FEELER: MKV R32 60k Miles need to sell

Hello fellow dubbers. Its been awhile since I actually posted on here. But Due to events in my life...I have to get rid of this car....my other option is voluntary repossession. I am losing my job in 30 days and I cannot afford this car. I do owe still about 20k on this car...yeah stupid...
  4. F

PERFORMANCELEDS.com (SILENCE, still no bulbs)

I hate doing this because I don't ever want to come off as a crying baby girl LOL!!! But anyone else have had no response from these guys. Its been about a month and still I have no bulbs. I bought from them and it was awesome but one of my city lights went bad so they stated that I send it...
  5. F

Samsung Charge 4G (verizon)

I am selling my phone. It will come with the phone, a case, 2 batteries, and 1 battery charger so you can charge the other battery. It will not include the cable though any micro USB will do. Phone is in perfect working condition. Im looking for 50.00 and shipping within the US only. Please...
  6. F

Bike Rack (Thule)

Whats going on everyone...before I post on Ebay I wanted to send here first..I have a Thule 2 bike rack I had on my GTI that was attached to a hitch. Anyone interested? Looking to get rid of it for 70.00. Pick up only I live in Southern Cali...Please send me a message if you are. I accept Cash...
  7. F

Stock gti rear sway bar

Anyone interested? Please let me know. Thanks.
  8. F

Mkv r32 stock Omynants

Gauging interest. They are in mint condition no scratches taken off my r32 at 16k miles..it will be all 4 no tires. Before I send pics I want to know first hand if there is even an interest of buying them...if not I will post on eBay. I am in southern Ca I prefer pick up since shipping will be...
  9. F

Stock Omynants r32 wheels

Want to know if there's any interest in someone buying these...mint condition no scratches. Please let me know. It will be for all 4.
  10. F

OEM Sway BAR GTI

Anyone interested in taking this off my hands...Please send me an offer if you are interested. Thank you.
  11. F

oem downpipe

Taken off my 08 gti under 15k miles...been sitting in storage. Looking to sell it for 135. It's huge so I'm sure shipping will blow..but if you want to pick it up you can as well...I'm located in south orange county,ca...let me know. Thanks.
  12. F

Just checking first.

Is there anyone interested in Stock R32 wheels the oly wheels. I didnt want to start posting if there is real no interest on them...They are in perfect condition removed after 18k miles....Let me know and I can post some pics and prices. Thanks
  13. F

Revo Switch

Before I post pics or give a price...is anyone interested in buying this from me....Obviously used....no box...I really only used it maybe 4 times...never saw the need to switch to stock mode...Let me know.Thanks.
  14. F

GTI Stage II to MKV R32

NO REGRETS AT ALL...I found one with only 16k in the ODO got an awesome deal...yeah I lost some power from the Stage II GTI...but man does the R feel more refined... I have not stopped smiling...Pictures coming soon...
  15. F

anyone interested in a hitch for their GTI!

Before I post pics...I have a Curt Hitch I took of my 08 GTI. It was for a bike rack..if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.