GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Firstgentalon1

1. Firstgentalon1

Weird Websites

what're the weirdest websites you've found online heres some i've come across lately.. http://www.rentistoodamnhigh.org/ http://www.artificial-artificiallight.com/ http://superbad.com/1/plumbing/index.html
  2. Firstgentalon1

no A/C

for some reason,the past week or so,the air in my car only comes out hot. i have all the settings correct, and in fact, if i switch it to hot air and back to cold air, it works,but it takes a few tries. anyone know whats up? :iono:
  3. Firstgentalon1

First time photographing my baby

not much scenery where i live but i feel like i can show it out a little since its not that stock anymore :biggrin:
  4. Firstgentalon1

FS: stock17" wheels/tires

got the wheels off, so heres the pics..nearly perfect condition i could post more, but i assume you all know what they look like oh and there is a very minor chip from a pebble or something looking for 500...trying not to ship thanks :biggrin: oh and it still has the sensors in
  5. Firstgentalon1

Feeler:Stock 17" wheels/tires

just got some new wheels, which means my stock 17's are for sale. this is just a feeler since i dont have the new wheels on yet. but let me know if any of you are interested. btw, perfect comndition, no blimishes whatsoever :smile: thanks
  6. Firstgentalon1

brake question

im sure its a noob question, and no big deal. but i was wondering what happens when you brake kinda hard while turning sometimes and it feels as if the brake pedal goes through the floor and kind of studders. it doesnt happen often just when i brake hard, how bad is this for the car?:iono: Thanks
  7. Firstgentalon1

A lil Payback

not saying its good pshop, i just couldnt let Subaru get away with that :biggrin:
  8. Firstgentalon1

DSG MKV VS 2nd Gen Talon

got my ass handed to me.
  9. Firstgentalon1

19" wheels

im not sure if this has been answered yet,but if i have an 07 with stock 17s..and i switch to 19s (and im not lowered) there shouldnt be rubbing right?...thanks
  10. Firstgentalon1

flying hubcap!

so im driving on the freeway today, and the car in front of me's hubcap comes flying off and totally nails the front end of my car :frown: . granted im going about 80mph, it did some damage...im pretty bummed,might be an excuse to get a new front end....ill try to gbet pics up soon
  11. Firstgentalon1

Doubleshot

im sure theres a thread on this already, but didnt find much on the search....anyways, i just figured out what that space is for....now i get doubleshots,just cuz its fun to put it there.
  12. Firstgentalon1

anyone know anything about em?

i see a lot about these Nitto invo tires in magazines and whatnot, anyone have them or know anything about em? they look sick as hell
  13. Firstgentalon1

guitar

ahh man...i just bought one, i should have waited to get a guitar :frown:
  14. Firstgentalon1

Painted front emblem

ive noticed everyone has a black painted front VW emblem and ive looked on the threads and was wondering how you do it and what to use...thanks
  15. Firstgentalon1

Arizona GTIs

hey, just got a gti recently and was wondering if you guys ever started up a gti club...if so, im down:thumbsup: