GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by firreozkan

1. F

Forge DV Spacer INSTRUCTIONS

Hey guys! My local mechanic tried installing my spacer but failed, he complained about there not being any instructions or manual. Anyone can link a manual or the instructions? I can't find it! :/ Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
  2. F

Plasti Dip my car

Hey guys. I want to know what is the best way to change the colour of my car. I dont want to pay 2000$ for the change, so I want to know the cheap and great ways of doing it. Anyone has any experience with plasti dip? Any other solution? Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
  3. F

Stage 1+ and serve?

Hey guys just left my car to service. They are gonna check everything, they are going to change oil and filter, check the slave cylinder and stuff cause the clutch keeps getting stuck. They also are going to install an intake and forge spacer and open the exhaust valve if possible. Any...
  4. F

New intake. How to install??? - ramair induction kit from ramair filters

Hey guys I just recieved my new intake and have tried installing it several times failing. There are several screws and stuff that I couldn't get loose without any special equipment/tools. So what I'm wondering is exactly what tools to buy to be able to fix it all. Thanks! Skickat från min...
  5. F

Clutch gets stuck

Hey guys often when I press the clutch the pedam gets stuck halfway so I have to pull it out using my foot. And sometimes it gets really hard to put in certain gair when I'm at zero to low speeds, for instance when I go reverse or 1st gear. Anyone have info on this? Skickat från min SM-G935F...
  6. F

Blow of valve

Hey guys, I'm going to get a cold air intake, and something to make the gear switches sound better, like a little turbo sound, I've heard its the blow off valve that needs to be open (?) Or replaced? I'm not sure what to do or what to buy! I've heard about something called dump valve. I'm not...
  7. F

Sound: resonator/muffler delete - legal or not? Good or bad? Yes or no?

Hey guys! I am on stage 1+ or 2- I believe (no downpipe needed) and wondering what to do to get a better sound. I like how the engine sounds when I hit high rpms, but I feel like I want more sound from it all around, like even on lower rpms because that's when the car in my opinion sounds like...
  8. F

Downpipe WITH cat :)

Hey guys, I really want to get to stage 2, so I'm going for a 3" downpipe, but I need a catalys to be there, so I don't get in trouble at the car-check later. I don't really want to spend more than $200 to get it (I live in Sweden and shipping is expensive). So my questions are: which downpipe...
  9. F

Stock Golf GTI

Hey guys I've got a stock MK5 on stage 1+ I believe. Its from 2005, a red one. I want to do some mods to it, on the exterior for instance, and maybe the techincal parts too, like getting it to sound right, etc etc. I've got some photos here, and don't really have too much money to spend, so the...