GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fastwire

1. F

P0237 [Videotroubleshoot and Measuring Blocks Vagcom

Hello everyone, I uploaded a youtube video with the readings from Vagcom in the end of this post. (sorry my bad english and odd voice on the video) Background: My car has been with this fault P0237: Map signal too low. Some search points to the MAP sensor wiring that goes bad. When reading...
  2. F

N249 Boost Pressure Control Valve

Hey guys, I have this code P2261 and P0237, after searching a lot, found 2 differents views on the N249, ppl here says is the diverter valve, but I swapped it and same thing. Further search found that the N249 is the valve in the turbo, this one...
  3. F

FOB remote control not working

Hey guys my remote control no longer works. In the car everything else works but the alarm wont engage. I close the lock door and the beep sounds, the light flash, the lock central locks all the doors. Everything looks normal but the key fob. I replaced batteries, tried to reprogram with...
  4. F

fob not working

Hey guys, after jump starting my car, the fob worked for some hours then quit doing it. Also b4 all this it fell to the floor, but still blinks. I tried lots of thigs, new car battery, new fob battery, reprograme it with vagcom, car recognizes and flashes the front lights when a fob button is...
  5. F

Door is dead after pulling panel off

edit: Fixed, it was the door panel bigger connector. It wasnt full seated in its socket on the window control module. thx! hey guys, today I took the driver door panel off to swap the windows switch. But after puting all back together the door is dead. No lights, and nothing works. Redid...
  6. F

radiator fans mistery

Hey guys, maybe I can get some thoughts about the radiator fans and their behavior: I've never seeing both my radiator fans spinning at the same time. The passenger side smaller fan will spin on some kind of a high speed setting (annoying) only when the AC is turned on. Is this normal on...
  7. F

just put hands on DriverMotorsport programmer

Hey guys, just got a programer to flash DM tune at the driveway. Today I plugged it in and it read the ECU in like 15min. It almost dieded the battery as the engine must be turned off but key ON, and my fog lights are setup as DRL's via vagcom. For the upload process I will have to disable...