GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Farenheit179

1. F

2007 Fahrenheit Edition GTI $5000

I am selling my GTI. It's number 179/1200. It has 200k on it, miles go up as it is my daily. I have bypassed the immobilizer but it says immobilizer active in the garage cluster. It's lowered on some no name coilovers with adjustable camber plates up front. Has bsh block of plate for the oil...
  2. F

Had to get my inner ricer on....

A while back I bought a 5'x 6' roll of carbon fiber vinyl for $20. I was going to wrap my roof since the clear is peeling like a bad sunburn. But I think I'm just going to plasti dip my whole car blaze orange, if it matches the color close, there are two oranges to choose from. Anyways back to...
  3. F

Any interest????

Does anyone have any interest in stock Fahrenheit suspension? Struts, shocks, and springs. Description of the Fahrenheit says it has European tuned suspension, whatever that means. My car with factory suspension.
  4. F

MKV R32 front bumper

I am selling my R32 front bumper. I need to free up some cash and clean out the garage. I would like $400 o.b.o. Its in good condition minor scrapes on the underside drivers front, does come with the lower grilles and headlight nozzles. I dont have the front grille for it. PM me if interested. I...
  5. F

Cruise in to benefit the WWP

Hey guys, I am organizing a cruise in for my church (Generation Changers). It will be on June 17 2017. We will have food, music and door prizes. There's always the classic car guys, so I wanna get some fresh blood in the crowd. There's a entry donation of $20 we're getting online registration...
  6. F

TW: Gauging interest on my Fahrenheit GTI

I have a Fahrenheit GTI that I am looking to trade possibly. I really want a GLI or Jetta 2.5. Let me know what ya got. The car currently has some audi 16's on it but the 17's can come with the car. The good: No rust anywhere Can come with pioneer double din radio Its a Fahrenheit #179 Has a...
  7. F

Cruise in to benefit the USO Nashville

Hey guys, I am organizing a cruise in for my church (Generation Changers). It will be on June 17 2017. We will have food, music and door prizes. There's always the classic car guys, so I wanna get some fresh blood in the crowd. There's a entry donation of $20 we're getting online registration...
  8. F

Added this, Broke this

I have a 2007 FSI GTI so I added a NSP boost guage and broke this vacuum t fitting thing. I have pics to clarify! Anyone know what the t fitting is and where I can get one?
  9. F

New Fahrenheit #179

Hello all, I'm Daniel. I bought a Fahrenheit GTI about 2 months ago. I love the car, it's just a dream to drive. I've already bought goodies for it, just never have time to put them on. I have some coilovers, a new forge DV, and I had to replace the clock spring already. There will be much more...