2. E

8 dollaz? now das gangsta

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/1481433999.html
  3. E

see you in hell nazi terorists!

PB-sNQUDGYI
  4. E

fk coilovers not even in the rear?

so i got my coils on, all the way low in the front and 5 threads left each side on the rear. for some reason, my left rear tire is tucking about half an inch, maybe more i can't tell, and my left side rear there's about a finger gap between the tire and the fender. any ideas?
  5. E

werd son

some quick parking lot pics of my friend's new 360 and my finally coilover-ed car. EDIT: more pics of the 360
  6. E

chad after dentist & david after drugs

sGTAnXqn9Jc
  7. E

POWERTHIRST MOTHAF@&%A

8. E

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

your subs. turn them down. nobody wants to hear your music and trunk rattles.
  9. E

rear perch on FKs

does the rear perch on fk highsports go on the bottom or the top? i always see pics of konis and kws with the perch on the top but it seems as though for the fks it goes on the bottom?
  10. E

volkswagen storage silos in wolfsburg

http://armchairtravelogue.blogspot.com/2009/04/amazing-volkswagen-storage-silos.html
  11. E

14mm triple square socket driver

does anyone know if the dealer will sell me this? i called earlier and they said the parts department is closed for the day. i know metalnerd has them but i figured i might as well check the dealer before getting it shipped. or if anyone local can let me borrow it that would be cool.
  12. E

octahedron

anyone get the new mars volta album? it's absolutely flawless.
  13. E

tsimfuckis

so, kozluv posted one of this guy's videos in the lol wtf thread, and i had to find out more. most of his videos are of him dancing, to the most tasteless garbage music i've ever heard. for some reason, he's starting to upload loads of his first videos today, and his shit is spreading faster...