GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
EononCarDVD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• G
    Hi
    I was just wondering whether you could help me since support on the eonon page could not find the solution to my problem and emails are not getting through to their technicians. Basically I've got a GA5153 head unit and it appears dead. It is not booting up and when I try to boot up through recovery mode, it does not even show the VW logo. Could you point me in the direction of the files I need to download... eonon sent me a file with update.img but the system just says it's not supported when I try to boot up through sd card.
    Many thanks
    Nick
    EononCarDVD, I purchased direct from Eonon website. I wish I would have found this thread sooner. If I give you my purchase order number is there anything you can do to help with the dual Farka adapter instead of the single that shipped with the unit? My only complaint so far is the weak radio reception compare to the factory unit. Thanks for the consideration.
    Hi eonon, would you help me with my problem?
    i ve got trouble with connecting my iphone for mirroring after installing ios 9. Is there any update for fixing it? Im using gm 5153 and iphone 6. Thank you.
    Hi Eonon, I have exactly the same problem
    hi eonon, my name is yogi. i've been receive my GM5153 from July (buying from carlos from your previous group buy forum that has been removed) and got very satisfied with the unit. i've never complain in anything until yesterday.

my radio suddenly do a never ending frequency searching. so it search without any command and always stop when it got a radio signal for approximately only 5 sec than continue to search and cannot be stop. this is happening directly from the start I'm turn the radio on. is there anything u can suggest me to do to fix it? because i've been trying many thing from changing to another band, or try to save some frequency, even rest the unit for a day but still nothing happens.

i heard radio a lot every day, so this problem kinda annoyed me a lot. any suggestion will be appreciate. thanks

I bought the unit, and all work well but more or less 1 month the touch screen start dont work very good

Can you help me?

Thanks
    Hello,

I am looking at your group buy for the GA5153V here. What is the price for the group buy?

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2263163#post2263163

I have a 2011 Jetta TDi and am wondering if this unit will be plug and play as it is with the Golf, or if there is anything else I will need to buy with it?

I have the steering wheel controls in my jetta for selection as well as the phone blue tooth. Will these controls work the same way as they did with my RCD-510?

Lastly I have the dual connector for the antenna (AM and FM), will this work with my antenna as well?

Please get back to me as soon as you can as I would like to order soon.

Thank you,
    hi eonon, my name is yogi. i've been receive my GM5153 from July (buying from carlos from your previous group buy forum that has been removed) and got very satisfied with the unit. i've never complain in anything until yesterday.

my radio suddenly do a never ending frequency searching. so it search without any command and always stop when it got a radio signal for approximately only 5 sec than continue to search and cannot be stop. this is happening directly from the start I'm turn the radio on. is there anything u can suggest me to do to fix it? because i've been trying many thing from changing to another band, or try to save some frequency, even rest the unit for a day but still nothing happens.

i heard radio a lot every day, so this problem kinda annoyed me a lot. any suggestion will be appreciate. thanks

yogi fatur
    Hey Carlos, I don't know what kind of person you are but Eonon is trying to keep the money I sent them to ship the unit back and the money for the unit and not me a new one. Paypal told me that once I close the case on paypal site I can't reopen and that they will keep all funds and not ship new one. I will make sure everyone knows about this on the mk6.com site. This is not how you do business, atleast not in this country.....
    Hey Carlos. My name is Darren Munroe. I ordered a head unit on 4/16. When the unit came in 4/21 the screen was cracked. I contacted Alice via email the next day but after a couple of days with no response I had to dispute it on the 24th. I sent pics to her and she filed a claim with fed ex. She just contacted me yesterday and wants me to pay $40 dollars to ship another one. It is a month later and I have no unit and I now need to pay more money and more headaches. Is there anything you can do on your end. I had to protest it on my credit card because payment came due and I had no unit. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…