GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by emanyankee

1. emanyankee

Passat rear spindles

I got some passat rear spindles f/s nothing wrong with them. I just decided to go a different route. looking to get 75 each for them. Local pick up - Louisville Ky.
  2. emanyankee

FORGE mkv coilovers with camber plates on top

https://www.forgemotorsport.com/Forge_Motorsport_Vw_Golf_Mk56_Coilover_Kit--product--1466.html Hey guys, im going to be needing some new coils soon and i also need to get some camber plates, i am super curious to see how these are going to be and such. Anyone have any thoughts on them? they are...
  3. emanyankee

Underbody Middle Bar by Ultra Racing

Thoughts on this? I have not seen much on it and I was wondering what your guys opinion was for it. I have found it for 100 bucks vs 180 new on facebook and i have no added bracings done to my car yet.
  4. emanyankee

Lighting needs

Hey all, So Daniel helped me out a bunch and was super helpful when I had bought some liscense plate lights from another distributor (I am not trying to speak bad about anyone so I will not name the company), but i had bought 3 sets of these lights before the ones I recieved from Daniel. None of...
  5. emanyankee

wtb srs tec fenders

looking to get some of these, theyre a pretty penny so if someone has some perfect set used i wouldnt mind grabbing those. thanks for the look -E
  6. emanyankee

stock suspension f/s

stock suspension for sale, around 35k on them, 50$ + paypal feels + shipping cheers
  7. emanyankee

WTB front gti Fenders

i need some work on mine and if i mess up it would be great to have a backup. lemme know what cha got. thx
  8. emanyankee

f/s stock springs gti 50$ plus shipp

as title says
  9. emanyankee

f/s stock gti suspension

around 30k on these, hit me up with an offer location is Louisville KY springs and struts
  10. emanyankee

Emanyankee's Build Thread

So..... To start this out... Lets just say that I was a ricer, yes, Rice was a part of my 17 year old mind. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I now know it was dumb and silly. I am 21 now....... That being said. I feel that I have moved far away from that stage of my life and here it...
  11. emanyankee

BBK clearance

hey guys. So I am about to buy some 17x7.5 rpf1's and i have gotten on top of some deals with some bbk's and I may be grabbing some 6 piston vwr calipers and i was curious.... Will this clear!?!? im not trying to spend 900 bucks and then be SOL. thanks mates. :cheers:
  12. emanyankee

wtb revison D dv and forge DV

id like to buy both of these. please send me an offer. thanks guys
  13. emanyankee

for sale, steering colum boost gauge

i have a new south gauge for sale. located in ky. its a steering column. 110 takes it. everything you need. its 150 new
  14. emanyankee

f/s oem downpipe mkv gti

make an offer yo.
  15. emanyankee

Any summer meets/ shows in Miami / Tampa?

I have lots of family in both cities and always wanted an excuse to drive down and take the dub to a few meets and drive it in the beautiful weather