GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by elwood1

1. elwood1

Movie and TV Recommendations

Season 6 of Bosch started yesterday. Already binged 3 episodes, expect season 6 to be finished by tomorrow night. o_O
  2. elwood1

Movie and TV Recommendations

Chef Show on Netflix. Also liked The Ranch.
  3. elwood1

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

The list of injured players on both teams and the injuries they played through is amazing. Andrew Shaw must have the hardest head in hockey. Great season for the Hawks, one of the greatest ever with a great finish. Replica Stanley Cups are already on order.
  4. elwood1

Hardest Hit I've Ever Seen

When it happened, I thought it was awesome. Then the Blackhawks signed Carcillo.
  5. elwood1

Hardest Hit I've Ever Seen

If you want to see a series of hard hits, check out Scott Stevens. He was devastating.
  6. elwood1

Classical Music

Get yourself a good version of the 1812 Overture (with real cannons, not drums pretending to be cannons), play it LOUD, and then see if you get the emotional response you are looking for. Just like any other form of music, not all classical is great. The 1812 is.
  7. elwood1

What was your last car?

My last car before the GTI was a 2007 Subaru STI Limited.
  8. elwood1

Fat Bastards - Weight Watchers Thread

My wife and I went on WW 4 years ago. When we did, we realized it was more of a lifestyle change and not a diet. We do cheat, and then we are good and lose whatever we gained when we cheat. After 4 years, I have kept off the the 28# I lost on the program. GL.