GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EJBGTIVI

1. EJBGTIVI

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Totaly untrure. There are some very tanlented punk rock musicians.
  2. EJBGTIVI

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

I havent been to Arby's in a long time since the one near me closed. I used to like their potato cakes but they apparently took them off the menu some time ago .
  3. EJBGTIVI

LOL, Im not saying its bad , I like Taco Bell too. But if I had a mexican mother in law living with me I would take advantage of that , assuming of course shes a good cook
  4. EJBGTIVI

Yeah, I haven't listened to the Cramps version in a long time. After further review I will go with the Ramones. The live version that UB posted isn't very good though. The studio version is much better.
  5. EJBGTIVI

Dude , you have a Mexican mother in law living at your house and you're eating taco bell. I would be asking her to cook authentic mexican dishes every day.
  6. EJBGTIVI

I just had 2 tacos for lunch , not Taco Bell though .
  7. EJBGTIVI

which version? Personally I like the Cramps.
  8. EJBGTIVI

Lawry's Prime Rib is very good. Never been to the one in Vegas , but the Chicago location was excellent. sadly they closed during the pandemic after nearly 50 years.
  9. EJBGTIVI

What is your go to pizza place in the burbs ?
  10. EJBGTIVI

Same here, never had one of those energy drinks either.
  11. EJBGTIVI

I've got to say, that would freak me out a bit. Ok a LOT
  12. EJBGTIVI

It's a very nice car, but Ive never been a big fan of the Mk3. Of all the generations , the MK3 is probably my least favorite. The MK5 is probably my second least favorite, but the W12-650 💦💦 💦💦💦