GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ehancock

1. E

Official United Gray GTI (X6X6) Pics Thread

Just moved to AZ and picked up some OEM Audi CH wheels. Had a chance to take some pictures lately. Apparently everyone had the same idea on wheels lol..
  2. E

2009 UG 4-door, APR K04!

I recently moved and go ta new job looking to sell my GTI and get an R even though i know it will be slower. It is a United Grey, 4-door, 6MT car. In general the car is very clean. Has currently has 75k miles. I bought it just under two years ago with 50k miles as a CPO car and my commute to...
  3. E

POLL: Kids - want them or not??

My wife will read this since she's in here lol. I really want kids but I'm super paranoid they won't be healthy. I wish there was a way they can test me to see if I can produce healthy offspring lol :(
  4. E

Moving to Scottsdale, need advice

I'm moving to Scottsdale, AZ next week. I'll be in town by 9/6/13 and supposed to be staying with some of my wife's family until we get a little settled. I've been looking at apartments and condos in Central and North Scottsdale but they're all rated horribly and it's hard to sift through the BS...
  5. E

FOR SALE: H&R Super Sport springs

My stock shocks finally started to give out. Instead of replacing my shocks with something better i opted to replace my suspension with ST coilovers. These springs still function great, only swapped them out with coilovers because i wanted to go a little lower. $150 shipped OBO
  6. E

PC Gamers?

God I hate origin. I find it hard to find a good bf3 server with good teamwork. When it does happen is extremely fun though.
  7. E

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Her name is "Papas" which is Potato in Spanish lol. She has a lot of personality
  8. E

FOR SALE: Neuspeed Intake for TSI, Red, Clean like new!

Was on my wife's car for about 1k miles and is in perfect condition. Swapped out because she wanted a Carbonio. $170 shipped OBO
  9. E

FOR SALE: Eibach Sportline Springs

These were on my wife's car for about 6k miles and the person i bought them from had about ~8k miles on them. They were perfectly functional when removed. Only removed from the car because it was getting sold. PM me with any questions $125 shipped OBO
  10. E

PC Gamers?

Their whole system is terrible. It's awesome when battlelog crashes and you can't join games. Keyboard and mouse is super easy and far superior once you get used to it. I'm the opposite, console fps games feel foreign to me.
  11. E

PC Gamers?

There are tons of "learn to fly" servers around with fast aircraft spawn so that shouldn't be an issue
  12. E

FOR SALE: Koni Coilover kit, MK5 MK6 GTI

Bought these for my car and decided I want an intercooler and tires instead. Bought these from a seller with about 20K on them. Never installed on my car. Asking $650 shipped OBO
  13. E

FOR SALE: 2008 GTI, DSG, 2DR, Black, CLEAN!

I'm pretty much just going to copy and paste my craigslist ad into here. The car is stock. As you can see from the parts i've sold recently it was APR stage 2+ at one point and currently has the tune installed for 2+ but it is in stock mode. We're looking to expand our family and i just picked...
  14. E

FOR SALE: Koni coilover kit, MK5 MK6 GTI

Delete thread
  15. E

FOR SALE: Neuspeed Intake for FSI, Clean like new!

I bought this from a local guy literally two nights ago for my wife's car. Fell into a good deal on a MK6 so i won't need this. The intake has about ~2k on it and it looks perfect. The filter is clean except for the spot shown from the guy taking it off with dirty gloves. PM me with any...