GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EDGEMKV

1. EDGEMKV

Clicking noise at idle issue?

Alright, I have what I think is a strange issue. From the passenger side, I hear a clicking noise (sounds like plastic not metal). It's constant (a little after start-up) and happens every time I'm at a complete stop or when the RPM's drop below 1,000 RPM's. Now here's the kicker, if I'm at a...
  2. EDGEMKV

FS: BBS 16x7 5x100 Rims [ATL]

Brand: BBS Size: 16x7 Bolt Pattern: 5x100 Offset: 35 Includes: [4] BBS 16x7 (Next to MINT) Rims [1] BBS 16x7 (minor scratches/scuffs) spare Rim [5] BBS "BBS" Carbon-fiber center-caps [4] BBS "BBS" valve-stems [4] Falken Azenis 215/45/16 Tires (less than 200 miles on them/mounted on the 4 mint...
  3. EDGEMKV

Headlight Issue

Alright, well after some trial and error I decided to make a thread about this. I'm having a very weird situation with the Driver side headlight HID. (Front Left Dipped Beam Not Working) Now before you start throwing suggestions, listen to this: Every day I drive this car, when I first get in...
  4. EDGEMKV

2007 HID Replacement Bulb Size??

I've done a search and wasn't able to find a definite answer for this. I'm looking for a good place to find an HID replacement and for someone to explain the difference's out there selling the same HID "size" but isn't correct for our vehicle. I've noticed the size is: D2S (and most were...
  5. EDGEMKV

MKV ISSUES

Alright, I have a few issues and wasn't sure if I should address them all separate or not, so I'm just going to lump them all into this thread. First issue, "Left Dipped Beam Not Working" - the lights will come on like normal, then sometimes it'll just go out. If I turn the car off/on (or stop...
  6. EDGEMKV

Northern Atlanta

Alright, well I haven't had a lot of time to search through this entire forum and didn't know where exactly to post an intro for local members. So with that out of the way, I'd like to say Hi. I actually just moved here with my fiance and recently purchased a 2007 VW GTI Fahrenheit. I've been in...